Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dear oh Dear Mr SoS !!

Haev a word man, and you lot have the cheek to call us anoraks !

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?threadid=156638

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2007
    I think I'd have a better chance of getting Harold Shipman equited, than turning this one around!

Nice one Addick1 ;-)
  • Options
    ha ha Classic
  • Options
    can't log on, what is they are up to this time?
  • Options
    wondering why they get abuse at train stations.
  • Options
    Sweet baby jesus
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]can't log on, what is they are up to this time?

Naming their favourite and least favourite train stations.

This comes on the back of the announcement from a Barclaycard poll that was taken a few years ago, that Palace fans spend more on caravans and caravan holidays than any other set of fans in the UK.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]can't log on, what is they are up to this time?

Naming their favourite and least favourite train stations.

This comes on the back of the announcement from a Barclaycard poll that was taken a few years ago, that Palace fans spend more on caravans and caravan holidays than any other set of fans in the UK.

Does anyone really have favourite stations other than maybe liking the architecture (St Pancress, St Johns Wood). It's a flipping train station.

Caravans are OK if you are staying in one abroad, like for example on Lake Garda in Italy, and it has running hot and cold and a toilet and a cooker. : - )
  • Options
    I was just thinking that Ben and to be honest its like asking "Whats your favourite ever bath you've sat in"....

I like a bath as much as the next person but its not something that really registers. It serves a purpose and that's it....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]I was just thinking that Ben and to be honest its like asking "Whats your favourite ever bath you've sat in"....

I like a bath as much as the next person but its not something that really registers. It serves a purpose and that's it....

just so. I have never layed awake at night thinking "do I prefer Euston to Kings Cross" but then again I'm not a Palace fan!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]I was just thinking that Ben and to be honest its like asking "Whats your favourite ever bath you've sat in"....

"do I prefer Euston to Kings Cross"

Surely that's where the St. Pancras factor comes in to play!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2007
    LOL

Useless Irving family fact. Lady Irving lived in a flat above Euston Fire Station right next to the station for the first five years of her life. How much would that flat be worth now. Handy for away games as well.

I do have a big art house book on railway station architecture and used to live in Upper Norwood. Should I see a doctor?
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Probably to late for a doctor now, but I imagine your going to feel rather to comfy in your new stripey away shirt!
  • Options
    LOL - I never wear replica shirts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]LOL - I never wear replica shirts

Proper BMob!!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Too much of a leftie and far too much of a coward for that ;-)
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    sorry

caravans of any sort are just wrong

Henry, sort it out ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]

Proper BMob!!

plus these new skin fitting ones not good for our physiques eh Ben
  • Options

Me neither, well not since i was a nipper anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]

Me neither, well not since i was a nipper anyway.

Yeah, but that's more likely because that garish red and blue combo you lot rock up in is vomit inducing - for all sorts of reasons!