Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hair Cut would you

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
Get it cut if you were told you had a second interview? despite that your hair is more or less the same as most 20-25 year old trendy people?

Thats what they are doing here for my replacement, she says he is great should be able to do the job but if he wants a second interview he MUST have his hair cut ?

Comments

• Options
    That's total bollocks mate
  • Options
    I know she is old but come in get out of the Victorian era LOL

Shame if they do as he seems the best so far and they may lose him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Get it cut if you were told you had a second interview? despite that your hair is more or less the same as most 20-25 year old trendy people?

Thats what they are doing here for my replacement, she says he is great should be able to do the job but if he wants a second interview he MUST have his hair cut ?

Ive told a candidate to do it for an interview as he was looking to join a Hedge Fund, a move that would set up his career, cos he would not be taken seriously by senior management.

I asked him "what is more important to you? An up to date trendy haircut or your career and future earnings....?"

He got it cut and got the job and a £10k (+bonus) pay rise in the process
  • Options
    Yeah, i'd just get it cut... once he's got the job he can grow it back anyway he likes.
  • Options
    Fair play, make yourself look smart and presentable for an interview. If you have exceptionally long hair for a man this may prove difficult but the way you describe him as being pretty non-descript and not too controversial I think things like that are ridiculous.

Equality is rammed down everyones throat daily yet this guy is being told to cut his hair to get a job?

I'm not going to make comparisons but there is a bit of a list of people who could make an equality shaped mess because of that.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    if only it were always that easy, gis a job!

;o