Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Friday late night clique

So then....

a. pished and just in from the pub
b. been indoors all evening and not knackered enough for sleep
c. other

Comments

• you'll never guess i'm an a...
  • Just making sure that peeps are sticking to the correct catagoreys?
  • Working, actually.

Well sort of :)
  • [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Just making sure that peeps are sticking to the correct catagoreys?

and very glad to hear it :-)

Your next job is to tell Leroy A to tone down his language so i don't spend half my time editing out his f**king's.... :-)
  • Explain... well sort of is not an excuse?
  • Well, where is everyone?
  • i'm here just finished studying my knowledge with my call over partner and just about to give my baby his bottle . haven't had a beer in anger for weeks.
  • Evening Arf. Hows it going? Still coping with the 3am feeds mate?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Evening Arf. Hows it going? Still coping with the 3am feeds mate?[/quote]

i'm coping fine as i only do them at the weekends - wife won't let me do them during the week
  • so am i the only post-pubber and the rest of you have been indoors all night ????
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah - too knackered to go out. Off to bed.....err....now!
  • Yep.
    Not been out since Sep and not had one single drink either.
    Roll on December...........
    Have lost 40lb though.
  • Been out since 5pm,have taken my daughter for a haircut,we have been swimming, been for a beer at a pub by the river and i have cooked dinner,have helped out with homework,have been quietly pottering about since 9pm,have just got a beer and a few minutes to myself,it's alright for some :)
  • Daughter has been out and I'm doing Ledge out of a job by being unpaid taxi. Just got back and having a glass of something before bed now I don't have to drive anymore and on here at the same time as the rest of them have turned in.
  • I'm turning in soon as little bagder is going dance class in the morning followed by lunch and then Footy,hooray.
  • DJ, you should be very proud of yourself mate. I look forward to not recognising you the next time i see you. I reckon i eat 40lb of beef down the Goucho Grill tonight :-(

Fair play to you two looking after your daughters. If only everyone else cared about their kids so much, there wouldn't be half the aggro there is
  • You had a few AFKA?
  • Its only 4.38pm here in USA!
  • It's a big love in on Charlton life.... Fact.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]so am i the only post-pubber and the rest of you have been indoors all night ????

no just got in! been at boozer since 5!
  • Sponsored links:

• So then, where were we...

Watching Top of The Pops 1986 (shortly before this thread started).

George Michael RIP followed by Whitney Houston RIP

What a sad early waste of talent
  • Bloody hell, talk about resurrecting old threads!
  • Just got in from a 10k run - in the snow! Ran past some poor sods in town getting married - normally they’d have a backdrop of majestic mountains & Autumn leaves - this afternoon it was grey clouds, a blizzard & mud (the stuff not the band) :(
  • aliwibble said:

Bloody hell, talk about resurrecting old threads!

Good to see how I’ve grown up and evolved in 11 years @aliwibble :-)

Good running @Oakster
  • Morning all, We have just got back to our apartment down here in Cornwall. Been out with friends who are also on holiday down here. Alarm set as we go home in 9 hours.
  • edited September 2018
    I am still recovering from my fit.

Tried going out earlier and am walking like quasimodo,

when i fell I bruised my spine, this is my longest fit recovery ever.
  • I'm a C. Usually Not Though
  • Just got to my hotel in Chicago, about to head out to paint the town red (and white)!
  • aliwibble said:

Bloody hell, talk about resurrecting old threads!

Good to see how I’ve grown up and evolved in 11 years @aliwibble :-)

Good running @Oakster
    Just get your not insignificant arse down to Avery Hill park at 9am. My wife and youngest son will be there. I'd love to but unfortunately I'm in Barbados.
  • Most nights are the same for me a my Mrs. We don't always do stuff because it's Friday or the weekend. We'll go out for something to eat on a Tuesday and stay in on Friday. Same as work, I'm taking my Mrs on a 6 hour return journey to work this morning, but we'll probably take is easy one day next week. Every day the weekend at Chateau Borg