Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MLS

Now that Beckham has joined LA Galaxy, are you taking an interest in the MLS?
I seem to have started to pay attention when it's on tv and I have probably learnt more in the last few days about the league than I have in the past few years.

I think some of our Canadian friends watch FC Toronto - I might be wrong though!

Comments

• Toronto FC were on TV last night here, versus Villa in a friendly. At half time Luke Moore had put Villa up 2-0, but Dichio had a decent goal ruled offside (it was legitimate in fact) and the ref waived off quite a good penalty appeal, which could have evened it up. I then went to bed.

Now that I'm on this side of the pond I'll probably see much more MLS. Whether I pay any attention is another matter. Maybe.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Now that Beckham has joined LA Galaxy, are you taking an interest in the MLS?
    I seem to have started to pay attention when it's on tv and I have probably learnt more in the last few days about the league than I have in the past few years.

I think some of our Canadian friends watch FC Toronto - I might be wrong though![/quote]

No, what I've seen of it MLS doesn't have the same passion and intensity that European football offers. Maybe it's the grounds, or that I don't know the teams or the players but the few times I've watched MLS it just seems to be a bit lacking in something that would make me want to watch it regularly.
  • never seen it to be honest may check it oout and see what its like