Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Basic skills that you are rubbish at

ScoSco
edited July 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
I am rubbish at swimming - I can do it but I am rubbish at it.

Comments

• Options
    spealing on a copmotre
  • Options
    cumpoter
  • Options
    the high jump :-(
  • Options
    cucumber
  • Options
    ironing and tennis
  • Options
    Social eating - don't expect a conversation with me while there is food on my plate.
  • Options
    reversing in a straight line ....
  • Options
    Any form of DIY
  • Options
    shaving,

I always miss a bit somewhere or another.
  • Options
    Swimming - when i did go swimming they needed to evacuate the whole of crook log, just incase i created a tsunami. Seriously cack at swimming.

And can't shout loud.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im with McMosit useless
  • Options
    I can't mix on Vinyl :-)
  • Options
    i cant mix on cd ;-)
  • Options
    Writing down a name when someone spells it out over the phone.
  • Options
    I can't mix a cake
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WasCharleyOne[/cite]I can't mix a cake

LOL
  • Options
    Sitting still
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I'm rubbish at most things but DIY especially. I got told I was unteachable at school and ended up doing extra maths.

Dancing is something else I'm s**t at!
  • Options
    Taking off my pants and socks whilst standing up. I always stack it!!! (even sober)
  • Options
    I can mix a mean G+T
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last year I forgot how to do up a tie. I'd been doing one up every day for years and years and then I suddenly forgot.

When I got into work I had to go on the internet to find out how to do it and basically teach myself over again. I thought it would be a temporary thing but it took me about two weeks to finally get it down to where I didn't have to think about it too much, but even now it still doesn't "feel" right when I'm doing it - or look right for that matter.

Now how weird is that?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Last year I forgot how to do up a tie. I'd been doing one up every day for years and years and then I suddenly forgot.

When I got into work I had to go on the internet to find out how to do it and basically teach myself over again. I thought it would be a temporary thing but it took me about two weeks to finally get it down to where I didn't have to think about it too much, but even now it still doesn't "feel" right when I'm doing it - or look right for that matter.

Now how weird is that?!

Not weird but worrying. Go and see a doctor.
  • Options
    Whistling and spiting. I think it must be a tongue thing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Whistling and spiting. I think it must be a tongue thing.

I take it that you are neither a Roger Whittaker impressionist nor a baseball pitcher then Henry?
  • Options
    Nope I'm good at everything, er except lying....

;)
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Whistling and spiting. I think it must be a tongue thing.
    Can you curl your tongue? I can't - hence I can't spit properly and can't whistle worth shit.

I am also absolutely hopeless at DIY. Have been ever since I was at school, and I hate doing it. That doesn't depress me much though, since most of the kids at school who were good at it are either inside or thick as pigshit.
  • Options
    I can't carry any drink on a tray without it going everywhere....

... also have problems saying "officer" .. it ends up as "occifer"
  • Options
    I always have trouble with 'Griffiths'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    Can you curl your tongue? I can't - hence I can't spit properly and can't whistle worth shit.

No can't curl my tongue. I can do some DIY. I can hang wallpaper but then my dad was a painter and decorator.
  • Options
    i'm a dab hand at DIY

now cooking i am shocking. i burn water