Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Noisy planes above my work!

See the red bull air race thingy, well they must be practising or something, one plane is going round and round noisy as hell! Went out to look and they are absolutly avin it, going whey fast!

Anyone else see/hear anything!

Comments

• Options
    Can see it from the top of Charlton, well noisy, and well fast! Like the Battle of Britain out there
  • Options
    Just been watching them from my office - can only see the bit north of the Dome where they're turning, but it's pretty impressive (and noisey!)
  • Options
    yes should be good down along the river saturday/sunday.
  • Options
    anyone know where the best non paying (tight git) place to view will be.
    will it be best to go to the trafalgar tavern side of the dome or the anchor.
  • Options
    not sure the best but the Anchor are saying to watch it from there. anywhere along the riverfront i think should be fine.

wish it started a bit later on the sunday tho - i hate getting to the pub so early!
  • Options
    red bull

what does it mean can only be viewed from designated areas? so we go down to the thameside we are not goit to see airplanes?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]red bull

what does it mean can only be viewed from designated areas? so we go down to the thameside we are not goit to see airplanes?

No, they are invisible without the special glasses they hand out.
  • Options
    You'll be able to see it from the Anchor, and most of the riverpath down towards the Barrier.
  • Options
    I think my firm are planning to have drinks on the 32nd floor Saturday and Sunday, overlooking it all.... would love to see the Red Bull organisers try and charge them...
  • Options
    Yep the thames path is closed up near the grandstands they have built but from the Anchor and the path down to the Thames Barrier there should be a very good view, the pontoons for the posts are in the river already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here they go again just watching them!