Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The ONE thing that Makes you Grumpy

edited July 2007 in Not Sports Related
Have found mine out over the last eight or nine days. We are having a new kitchen fitted where I live so NO cooked meals for nearly TEN days now. I have been waking up in a foul mood each morning having missed out on yet another home cooked meal last night AGAIN. Aaaargh

(Takeaways do not count BTW)

Comments

• edited July 2007
    Crappy threads on here regarding politics and religion, even though we've said a million times we don't want them....
  • Closed Season!

The Weather in the UK

Bosses
  • So it isn't posting in incorrect categories then AFKA :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Closed Season!

The Weather in the UK

Bosses

Typical the title of the thread said ONE first woman to post on here quotes THREE just goes to show you.....

:-) xx
  • "should of" instead of "should have/should've" even tho its intelligent posters writing them. :-)
  • Unecessary rudeness and bad manners.
  • Bastard car drivers who have absolutely no road sense
  • Cyclists, can't stand em.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Closed Season!

The Weather in the UK

Bosses

Typical the title of the thread said ONE first woman to post on here quotes THREE just goes to show you.....

:-) xx

:-P

Well you have the day I'm having and believe me that list could go on forever!!!!!

AND trust you to pick up on that!! ;-)

Mx
  • Gnu's

whenever I see one I am guaranteed to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day, never have worked out why.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Crappy threads on here regarding politics and religion, even though we've said a million times we don't want them....

here here!
  • I second AFKA's. Ruining this board to a certain extent.

Oh, and people without kids who park in the parent and child space at Tescos meaning I have to lug my littlun across the car park.
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I second AFKA's. Ruining this board to a certain extent.

Oh, and people without kids who park in the parent and child space at Tescos meaning I have to lug my littlun across the car park.

I don't know why people get in such a flap, there's has been some good debates on here regarding both subjects.

Surely if you don't like the topics, you can ignore them. I don't see how it ruins the board.
  • I turn into a right grumpy b'stard when i've not had enough to sleep or not eaten anything....
  • Personal taste I suppose.

But there is a clear political divide on this board. At the end of the day, we are all Charlton, we should all get along.

If you get involved in politics on here you are either right wing/racist/BNP/Daily Mail reader or left wing/Guardian reader/Ken lover/Muslim fanatic. There isnt a middle ground.

I know I dont have to read it, but it seems to be pretty prevalent over the last couple of months.
  • Fair comment SA, to be honest I haven't been on here that much recently so maybe the whole thing has been done to death.
  • Marcus Bent - epitome of a player with at least a bit of talent who just cannot be rsed. Do they have any idea what every true fan's club means to them? They just about edge it from scummy agents draining our game of the money that could keep clubs like Scarborough alive.
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Personal taste I suppose.

But there is a clear political divide on this board. At the end of the day, we are all Charlton, we should all get along.

If you get involved in politics on here you are either right wing/racist/BNP/Daily Mail reader or left wing/Guardian reader/Ken lover/Muslim fanatic. There isnt a middle ground.

I know I dont have to read it, but it seems to be pretty prevalent over the last couple of months.

My view entirely, and well summised.

It also leads to whispers, emails and conversations that i really don't want to be having, and the hassle of it all is really getting me down. Can't emphasis it enough.
  • Doing the sh*t shift at work, as I am this week, 12 noon til 8pm. Really pisses me off
  • [cite]Posted By: Paddy7[/cite]Marcus Bent - epitome of a player with at least a bit of talent who just cannot be rsed. Do they have any idea what every true fan's club means to them? They just about edge it from scummy agents draining our game of the money that could keep clubs like Scarborough alive.

Is there anyone that DOES like Marcus Bent??
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]"should of" instead of "should have/should've" even tho its intelligent posters writing them. :-)

Should have
    would have
    could have

tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Fizzy Pop Pub League that we currently find ourselves in.
  • Finding out that there is no coffee left!!!
  • Sex, religion and politics, as the wife says "dont talk about a subject you know nothing about" : (
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I turn into a right grumpy b'stard when i've not had enough to sleep or not eaten anything....

Snap! Especially the eating bit - worst is when you then go round a supermarket and you're so hungry and grumpy that you can't decide what you actually want to eat...
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I turn into a right grumpy b'stard when i've not had enough to sleep or not eaten anything....

Snap! Especially the eating bit - worst is when you then go round a supermarket and you're so hungry and grumpy that you can't decide what you actually want to eat...
  • edited July 2007
    Other 'effing people, hundreds of them getting in the way, forming queues, etc, b'stds! Although Curbitts comment re bad grammar/spelling is a close second..
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Doing the sh*t shift at work, as I am this week, 12 noon til 8pm. Really pisses me off

That would be my perfect shift, I hate mornings so that would be ideal !!
  • People who think I have the slightest interest in their baby/kid/grandkid.
  • Public transport disruption. Really gives me the 'ump. Apart from that I'm pretty happy go lucky........