Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Iain Dowie In Pregnancy Shocker!

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
2006101600310905.jpg

Comments

• WIll he get paternity leave?

What's that pin he's got stuck on his chest?
  • Simon Jordan fan club perhaps?
  • We are in trouble! I look at that picture and feel sorry for the guy....... Its like the bit in Curbs book when we had a dreadful run and your second guessing EVERY move you make.........

Watford on Saturday........ just give us the luck we need ...... this could be a game we look on at the end of the season and say what if!!!!!!
  • I also feel really sorry for the bloke, really hope he & team get the break they deserve real soon. Was not a big fan of his when he was first announced as new Manager, but he has won me over for the type of football he is trying to get us to play alone, just need the results to follow.
  • Is Dowie singing that tea pot song....'ow's it go....."I'm a little tea pot short and stout...."?
  • can anyone dig out a picture of that Icelandic fella bidding for West Ham, Magnusson ?

Convinced he is Dowie's old man
  • His expression could be the moment just after El K launched that clearance into the Thames!
  • I just wrote something very angry about that bloke then thought better of it.... suffice to say Im not happy!!!!!!