Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tyres

Need four new tyres- last time i used this company-

MyTyres

Any other suggestions???

Comments

• Options
    My mate has a shop in Sidcup and always looks after people i send there. I havent got his number handy but Hillsys Up will have
  • Options
    Dartford Tyres at the top of gravel hill next to the woodman pub..
    totally recommended!

i got a puncture on my BMW couple of weeks ago.. i have the 'run flat' tyres.. so no spare..
    costs a FORTUNE to replace!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]My mate has a shop in Sidcup and always looks after people i send there. I havent got his number handy but Hillsys Up will have

dood, i need a tyre for my golf, will you sort me his number! I always go to one stop welling!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]Dartford Tyres at the top of gravel hill next to the woodman pub..
    totally recommended!

i got a puncture on my BMW couple of weeks ago.. i have the 'run flat' tyres.. so no spare..
    costs a FORTUNE to replace!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr :-(

echo that carling, one of the reasons i got rid of me MCS (best car ever fact, apart from the works), 140 pound a corner it was! thats steep! Although run flat tyres are totally amazing! Once i smashed into a curb and the car was fecked, but still drove home to get my insurance thingy, then to bmw ruxley to drop it orf, excellent!
  • Options
    CostCo over at Lakeside. I saved over 50% on the price quoted for my 4 tyres. Have to be a member though, which I am!
  • Options
    Olie

What about Billy bul opposite my work?
  • Options
    dood, i need a tyre for my golf, will you sort me his number! I always go to one stop welling![/quote]

Mcs see below:

Sidcup Tyres (not very original)

His name is Lee Collins although a guy named Russ may answer, just tell them that Doyley and Hillsey have sent you there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]dood, i need a tyre for my golf, will you sort me his number! I always go to one stop welling!

Mcs see below:

Sidcup Tyres (not very original)

His name is Lee Collins although a guy named Russ may answer, just tell them that Doyley and Hillsey have sent you there.[/quote]

Are you on commission then Best Mate ? :-)
  • Options
    nice one glass dood, and you hillsy. I need a tyre on payday this thurs so i will go visit!
  • Options
    oh and Morts genius, i may get a price off of him, but he is dear!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why naturally Ketters ? do you want a tyre?
  • Options
    LOL not at the moment Best Mate, but will probably need a couple in a thousand or so miles.
  • Options
    Anyone know where I can get a good deal on 2 'Continental' tyres - 235/50/r18 contact 4x4?

Cheers

R
  • Options
    that place in blackfen is meant to be good?
  • Options
    yeah got a price from them, they are quite good. just shopping around. Trust me to get a motor which tyres cost 160-230 each
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]LOL not at the moment Best Mate, but will probably need a couple in a thousand or so miles.

LOL I missed this thread before.... Didnt quite last a couple of thousand miles did they Kets!
  • Options
    Got my tyre from kwik-fit very helpful, although my dad had to trek all the way over to Gravesend, as that was the nearest place they had my tyre in stock.

Anyone know a good place where they can sort out some Alloy's? MY previous owner must have been terrible at parking, nice alloy's but need quite a bit of touching up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]yeah got a price from them, they are quite good. just shopping around. Trust me to get a motor which tyres cost 160-230 each

You bought a Combine Harvester Razil?
  • Options
    If your changing one tyre you may as well change all four (or two at least) and get all the same make. If you do mucho mileage then get higher end tyres, if you just do work/shop/birds/boyfriends house journeys only then stick to happy shopper tyres.
  • Options
    my freelander tyres lasted about 24k miles (2 yrs) although I expect the mileage to be much less going forward, Continental are top end I think and trying to match the back ones which were replaced after a I got a damaged tyre recently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quit your moaning Razil - out here we have to have two sets of tyres - winter & summer - on an A4 they are not cheap!! Not to mention the fitting, rims, balancing etc....

Anyway you don't need a car in London - get the bus.
  • Options
    I ride a bike don't I ??? what more do you want