Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rain in Northants

edited July 2007 in Not Sports Related
They said it would be here at 3pm, torrential. Well it has arrived already unless there is worse to come, quite astonishing

Comments

• You still got those white boots?
  • It is heading North!FACT!lol
  • On it's way- been through here. Borehamwood.
  • White boots for sale on e bay only worn once genuine Valley turf and mud still attached! Not a bad purchase for £13 after buying in the sale and with a £20 voucher for the shop given when CAFC mastercard arrived

Has taken me an age to get over that tumble I had in the second half. Had a broken rib and it has taken nigh on 8 weeks to get right again and pain free

Torrential for an hour now
  • I busted 3 ribs playing football and god does it hurt, you may think they are better after 8 weeks, but every now and again, it will let you know that is not the case.
  • [cite]Posted By: Latimer[/cite]White boots for sale on e bay only worn once genuine Valley turf and mud still attached! Not a bad purchase for £13 after buying in the sale and with a £20 voucher for the shop given when CAFC mastercard arrived

Has taken me an age to get over that tumble I had in the second half. Had a broken rib and it has taken nigh on 8 weeks to get right again and pain free

Torrential for an hour now

you broke your rib in the name of Charity? Who tackled you ?
  • Bleeding hell Lats, knew you'd been hurt, but didn't realise you'd broken anything!

Still, at least you had easy access to those extra strong painkillers eh?
  • jesus lats, i didnt even no you got injured at all!

hope your alright tho man.
  • the amount of beer being drunk im sure that helped numb the pain!!
  • i damaged my ribs and couldn't breathe properly, or turn for about 3 weeks.

Didnn't whinge and go see doctor though...... :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i damaged my ribs and couldn't breathe properly, or turn for about 3 weeks.

Didnn't whinge and go see doctor though...... :-)

And you don't like to talk about it or anything....... ;-)