Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wimbledon Dogs tongit - any tips

Going to the dogs tonight and seeing as I am completely and utterly clueless anyone got any tips other than don't bet.

Comments

• Went to Wimbledon last time I went. Bet the 2 Dog every race to win you'll finish up on the night FACT Locked on.
  • Take an umbrella! :-)
  • Take an umbrella, as Lou says...

As for bets.. I always do a reverse forecast on 1 and 6.... with the occasional allways trio on 2, 3 and 5... normally finish up, especially if one of the trios comes in
  • i've heard trap 5 in the 4th race loves the going.
  • If it's wet, then Traps 5 and 6 have an obvious advantage (the dogs on the inside slip all over the place). You may want to consider Traps 5 and 6 for 'reverse forecasts' on every race (equivalent to 2 bets), or even Traps 4, 5 and 6 for a 'trifecta' (in correct order, or any order [equivalent to 6 bets]). Or just stick to straight win bets, particularly if you fancy one of the dogs in the outside traps.

My Dad has been banned from betting shops for recognising this anomaly - obviously it may not work tonight, but do it enough times when the conditions warrant it, and you are on to something.
  • don't matter it's been called off - by all accounts it's raining - woofers can't swim