Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What difference a week makes....lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
only one week ago we had smug Arsenal fans on netaddicks telling us how sad we all were by writing to motd and the ref made a mistake but so what get over etc! have look on their board this morning lol here is just one post i took from there! lol poor old cheating Arsenal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open letter to the Head of UEFA:

Dear Mr. Johansson:

I am just an average fan of football but I'm flabbergasted and have been so for the last few seasons because the beautiful game has stopped being that for me. How can we tolerate such terrible refereeing decisions over and over again that change the course of games giving the undeserving sides victory and rewarding cheating of the highest order and mediocre refereeing.

Why, oh why are you resisting technology? We have seen in the NFL, the U.S. Open how little time and disruption is involved in simply using video replays to correct wrong calls. The fourth official can have a video viewer and take less than 10 seconds to overturn a bad refereeing decision. Are you really so old that you are afraid of technology? Is that why only the very old become the head of UEFA?

Arsenal were unjustly deprived of a well-earned draw because of a very, very bad referee and because you refuse to allow video replays which have been so effective in Rugby, American Football and Tennis. Please don't fear technology and save the game from disrepute.

With one brave and bold move, you can rid the game of diving, elbowing, bad refereeing and return soccer to the mantle of the beautiful game again. Please, please, please......