Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Checkign the time

edited July 2007 in Not Sports Related
Just checking it's 11.40, and not 9.45.

How dark is it outside in London at the moment!

Comments

• Options
    Was just talking about this, how fecking depressing is it that during mid July not only is it dark outside but threats the floods for the weekend!
  • Options
    Global Warming Stu... caused by smokers...

;-)
  • Options
    Caused by all the hot air spewed out by non-smokers more like.
  • Options
    Actually the worse culprits are the Cows Farting apparently!! So much so that they are changing their food to help the environment!!

*I'm getting my coat**

Mx
  • Options
    pissing down with lighting and thunder in Bromley.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]*I'm getting my coat**

Very wise in this weather
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]*I'm getting my coat**

Very wise in this weather

Yeah I know - In Canary Wharf at the mo it's peeing down and looks like it's about 8:30pm not midday!

x
  • Options
    ive not seen rain like this in a long time... well about a week ago!
    god its crap out there! no pub at lunch time!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ive not seen rain like this in a long time... well about a week ago!
    god its crap out there! no pub at lunch time!
    its ridiculous!

I've got to go to lunch in about 5 minutes as well. Taxi from haymarket to swallow street i think. ;-)
  • Options
    Left my flat at 10.30 am- walked out the door and the bloody night light turned itself on.

it's the 20th of July!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not raining in Faversham Kent at the mo, might even get away with DJ'ing outside tonight I reckon......
  • Options
    no chance. im off to a wedding tomorrow n the cotswolds... soon to be renamed morton in marshy
  • Options
    I reckon it's heading your way Ketters... very grim up here at the moment. Never seen rain like this.
  • Options
    Just been outside - the air tastes/smells so fresh. LOVE it after a storm!
  • Options
    Absolutely lashing it down here (Borehamwood)- and guess what- there are still a couple of smokers standing outside the office complex huddled together underneath an umbrella having a fag
  • Options
    It's bloody hot here...