Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Corner: Paddy Mac

Comments

• edited July 2007
    Der was dis supporter, Danny someting his name was, and bejesus he was a short arse.

I swear on de holy ghost....Dis tall! About tree foot
  • lol - you really have been giving it to him recently
  • calm, down, calm down
  • edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]lol - you really have been giving it to him recently

I don't know what you're talking about Westside. I just plucked that name out of thin air....Are you alluding what I think you're alluding to?
  • Too much of der black stuff fer me last night - I got der shakes. Look at me hand fer fecks sake.
  • PM: "souley, you definately said put your right arm in, in out in out...."

Souley: "Ha ha, look at your hands"
  • Jaaaaaaaaassus..................put that thing away.............you'll av me eye out, swear to God!
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Jaaaaaaaaassus..................put that thing away.............you'll av me eye out, swear to God!

lol
  • Paddy Mac retelling stories from the ill-fated Leicester tour of La Manga.....
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Jaaaaaaaaassus..................put that thing away.............you'll av me eye out, swear to God!

PMSL....Best so far
  • Sponsored links:

• Bejaysus where's Andy Reid gone noi? Oi wanted to pat him on the head!
  • "Can you believe they were thinking of signing Jody Morris? FFS he only came up to here"
  • Oim telling yas the song goes Nick Nack Paddy Mac you ain't giving me that bone