Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

matey bubble bath

edited July 2007 in Not Sports Related
http://www.matey.co.uk/

nothing is sacred..

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2007
    Reminds me of a story about a friend of mine.

Back in the early eighties said pal was at a Rockabilly party, a group of lads were showing off downing shots etc, he was the junior among the group, so he decided to take it a stage further, just to show off. He grabbed a full bottle of Tequila and downed it in one!

As the rest stared in amazement, he smiled and winked, and then strutted off in a confident fashion. As soon as he was out of sight he thought: "Shit, I am going to die..." he headed for the bathroom to try and make himself throw up. No amount of down the greg finger wiggling would work, so plan B comes into action - swallow something to make him hurl. Enter one bottle of matey bubble bath calling to him from the side of the bath.

Two or three swigs later, and it's the return of the tequila. bingo!

When the final ralph had died away he flushed the loo.

F***ing bubbles everywhere! The bog was like a volcano apparently. He quickly vacated the area, closing the door behind him as a wall of foam headed towards the landing...
  • Options
    Very funny story Algarve.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]http://www.matey.co.uk/

nothing is sacred..

It's exactly the same .....
  • Options
    I forgot you were only a young'un check the history page with the blue and pink ones..
  • Options
    what's your point!! the new ones look alright?
  • Options
    got you.

for me I like seeing how things have changed design wise over the years, at least the're not a million miles away from the originals.

Now, the new Star Wars figures are a different matter all together...!
  • Options
    haha, i didn't understand whispers.

I'm not talking to myself, honest...
  • Options
    Cheers Stanmore. Been dining out on that one for years. And knowing said pal as I do, I can assure you every word is true.