Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CSI Miami and NY

MCSMCS
edited July 2007 in Not Sports Related
Anyone watch either of these sereirses???

I think they are quite good, my mrs loves it so i watch it too keep her happy like, but now i am hooked (and i dont really watch stevie)! That geezer Horatio is a fecking geezer! And Mac from New york (leutenant dan from luke young oh i mean forest gump, Gary Sinise) is also a geezer!

If i was like any tv fictional character, it would be Horaitio first then Mac second! Both top notch geezers.

Views anyone, or is it just me!

Comments

• edited July 2007
    i just can't stand horatio,grisham all day long for me.sinese is good also.
  • Horatio is my hero. shame he's a deadringer for Alex McLeish!

Last night's episode on C5 was beyond far-fetched, though...
  • Yeah it's not exactly realistic but good escapism for some - not for me though - I prefer The Wire
  • Gil Grissom for me every time. Hanging on for next series is as bad as having no football to get p1ssed off with.
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Horatio is my hero. shame he's a deadringer for Alex McLeish!

Last night's episode on C5 was beyond far-fetched, though...

I'm with you hon - Love Horatio - have been waiting for Miami to come back on for ages.

We are hooked on Vegas and Miami but never been able to get into NY.

Mx
  • I to my slight embarrasment own every dvd of every episode released. Series 1-7 of Vegas 1-2 of NY and 1-4 of Miami. Love them. Best thing on tv.
  • Why feel embarrassed?
  • Vegas for me, then NY, I don't like Miami so much.
  • horatio - what is wrong with his neck? why does he always have it at an odd angle. must kill him

good programme.
  • WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    can't believe you are watching the "idiot box" MCS
  • Sponsored links:

• me neither dood, normally i would read a book, or just roll roll roll a spliff, but this series got me hooked!

The only other stevie i watch is football andf ketman!
  • But its all sooooooo wrong! Either that or the LV, NY, Miami crime clear-up rates are very impressive...
  • THey only get CSI involved when they are not happy the person has died? But NY and London have similar murder rates now.
  • The Tarantino written/directed one was good last night, but having seen Kill Bill 2 about a week ago part of he plot felt slightly familiar...
  • The missus loves LA and NY and cannot stand Miami. Women eh?