Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Morris not joining!

edited July 2007 in Rumours
no deal for morris

Jody Morris will not be offered a contract at Charlton.
The 28-year-old former Chelsea and Millwall midfielder has been at The Valley for a fortnight after being released from The Den in the summer.
But Morris was left out of the club's pre-season camp in Spain where they will face Malaga and Marbella to prepare for the Championship campaign.

Comments

• Time for dancing in the streets ..... with bells on our boots and waving hankies in the air :-)
  • common sense prevails...
  • HALLELUJA HALLELUJA
    HALLELUJA HALLELUJA

mind you if he had gone to spain - he most certainly would have got dumped after that trip and his shenanigans.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]common sense prevails...

Danny Mills is coming on trial next week ; 0 )
  • and Kevin Muscat
  • in which case who did go on the tour of the other trialists?
  • Thank god
  • Well done Pards.
  • there is a god!
  • little scrote shouldn't of been anywhere near the club in the first place.
  • Sponsored links:

• too right AFKA
    seeing him in our shirt made my blood boil

go back under the stone you crawled out of & don't darken these doors ever ever again!!!!!!
  • he'll sign for Palace and score against us.

We'll regret this one. :-(
  • Everybody is so ROTTEN to 'our' Judy Morris.......... :-(
  • He's the hothead you're craving, then, Oggy?
  • The bloke's a bell .....but the fact that pardew entertained him down at our training ground worries me....
  • and me...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]The bloke's a bell .....but the fact that pardew entertained him down at our training ground worries me....[/quote]

I think he was "just looking" because Morris was available rather than having any real intent.
  • I didn't want him and am delighted he has gone but I suppose Pardew has to explore all options, no matter how vile, given our straitened circumstances.