Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Banged Up Abroad: Cast Your Minds Back

edited July 2007 in Not Sports Related
Just watching an old C5 documentary about British people who end up in foreign jails for various misdemeanours.

The episode i was watching was a guy who smuggled cocaime from San Fransciso to Sydney - some swallowed in condoms, the rest taped round his waist.

He got caught at Sydney Airport - He went to hospital for an emergency op to get the condoms out of his stomach.

The recording stopped!!

What happened? Did anyone watch it - I think it was on last autumn.

Comments

• the condoms burst and he started be really aarogant and talking loads of shite?
  • edited July 2007
    Saw this a few months ago. He had surgery, survived and was jailed. Only got caught because a new security guard wanted to test his searching techniques - if he'd got away from the airport he'd probably have died.
  • edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite][cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]

Only got caught because a new security guard wanted to test his searching techniques .

whoooaaa...too much information...
  • edited July 2007
    Totally true - not in the way you're thinking though! The guy was on his way out of the airport with the drugs taped around his middle when the new security guard stopped him again to practice his patting down technique (sniggering about this at my desk now trying to find a way to type it up where it doesn't sound sordid! not sure it's possible).
  • I saw the heading and thought about the Swedish girl I met in Magaluf back in the late 80's!

Ahhhhhhhh.........................................mammary's!!!
  • edited July 2007
    http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/tv_programme/636/BANGED_UP_ABROAD_Episode_3.htm

If you go to this page you can watch a clip of the programme, which is just after he's arrested at the airport and tells shows you what happens.