Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bromley FC held in local derby

Blue Square South side Bromley were held to a 2-2 draw in their first pre-season friendly at Hayes Lane.

It was a frustrating afternoon for Bromley Manager Mark Goldberg who saw his team concede in the 89th minute when a win looked on the cards.

Comments

• let's hope we fair better against chelski reserves. i was sure you would have gone today Henry, surely getting to bcd games is one of your perks?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Blue Square South side Bromley were held to a 2-2 draw in their first pre-season friendly at Hayes Lane.

It was a frustrating afternoon for Bromley Manager Mark Goldberg who saw his team concede in the 89th minute when a win looked on the cards.
    Why the f**k do you keep boring us with this s**t?
    No one cares about bloody Bromley on here.
  • edited July 2007
    DJDD - Do you know who Bromley were playing? I suspect Enery was having a sly little dig...
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]DJDD - Do you know who Bromley were playing? I suspect Enery was having a sly little dig...

As you say Leroy, sly indeed but too sly for Davey, obviously :- )

[cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]let's hope we fair better against chelski reserves. i was sure you would have gone today Henry, surely getting to bcd games is one of your perks?

'Fraid not but if it had been at Sparrows Lane I would have been tempted to do the old "don't you know who I am?" at the gate. : - )

I've not heard how it went. Any news anyone?
  • course we care about bromley!
  • don't read the posts them DJDD - easy innit