Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TIME TO DROP HASSELBAINK

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
I SKY + and watched as soon as I got home - Hasselbaink is a liability. He was awful IMHO. Can't control the ball can hardly run spends half his time berating his team mates.

Diawara and El Kak are a joke partnership to throw together.

Last minute of the game 2-1 down and El Kakouri instead of trying to get a goal kick or launch it up field he kicks it as far up the stand as possible. I wanted to lump him through the TV. Bring back Fortune.

Where is Ambrose ?

Support was excellent so well done all.-

Comments

• Options
    I liked the moment in the first half when we had a shot and JFH blooked it with his fat arse
  • Options
    Spot on arf Re Piggywank. Drop him for BigBent, he is also toilet but better than fattybank.

Diawara played well, but el kak is just shit. fact. I nearly lost the plot when he hoofed into the thames. What a plonker. Another thing grated me was how slow Romm took to take a corner, get on with it son.

Support was excellent, i have sore throat tto prove this theory.
  • Options
    is hasselbaink the new redfearn ?

Most were pleased when we signed both, thought we had acquired an established performer, both disappointed whilst being overweight.

Could JFH end up being the only striker in football history that never celebrated his one goal for his club ?
  • Options
    I think its clear that the Hasselbaink / Bent partnership isn't working and in my opinion 4-5-1 would have been best last night with Kish in there.

We obviously do not have a creative central midfielder - something that has been missing for ages now - and there has to be a major problem when Hughes and Holland are anywhere near the first team on a regular basis. Filling in as squad players is OK but not in the starting line-up surely?

Also I wouldn't have El K anywhere near my defence given the choice - way too casual and lacking in concentration at vital times - a real liability if you ask me! I know that Fortune has been playing with a broken toe only partially healed and the rest are injured but I would get El K out of there ASAP. We really could do with Perry couldn't we?
  • Options
    yes but didnt we pay money for Redders? mind you jfh wages are pretty high I would imagine..
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Hasselbaink's work rate isn't great but we knew that was going to be the case.

He has scored one himself and set up at least two goals for Darren Bent. I'm 99% sure he teed up Reid for his shot against Arsenal too that Lehman saved.

His free kicks are a big part of his game but El K seems to have been taking them. Time for a change.

In one breath people are talking about the need for somebody to create and in the next talking about dropping the one man that does create openings around the box.

All that said it is frustrating when he waddles around not doing a lot!
  • Options
    has El Kak still got his comedy slug-balancing moustache ?
  • Options
    "Are you Borat in disguise?".....lol
  • Options
    El Kak out. Traore left back, HH centre half alongside Diawara who I thought was good last night seeing as he's spent the last month injured and it's only his second game. I'd prefer Kish over Hughes or Holland anyday but think we should push Reid inside with Faye and start with Romm and Thomas. Time for JFH to step aside even though BigBent is pretty poor. Play Ambrose just behind BabyBent.
  • Options
    Large FFS Herman is a terrible Centre half. Absolutely awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought HH had a stinker last night too.
  • Options
    HH also missed a complete sitter, I would expect him to score
  • Options
    Yeah, that header in front of us. Your right roth he's gotta at least hit the target.
  • Options
    HE VERY RARELY STARTED FOR BORO LASTY SEASON AND WHEN HE DID IT WAS ONLY 2 OR 3 MATCHES.