Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lighten this up a little

MCSMCS
edited October 2006 in General Charlton
It was excellent in/outside the 8 bells pub last night before the game, good ol sing song in and out of the pub was quality.

Was anyone apart from me there??

Comments

• Difficult to get served - I cant see any positives today!!
  • I was there but i didnt hear any singing!

Did anyone see the size of the rolls that they were selling? Absolutely massive.
  • [cite] 1905:[/cite]Difficult to get served - I cant see any positives today!!

you didn't need your poof poofs as it was reasonably warm? just as well considering you've lost them! there ya go thats 1 positive for you.
  • Thats not a positive - I love wearing my poof poofs and they are no more.

Might look in the end cupboard tonight perhaps they are in there with all the other crap.

AFKA did Riscardo ever get to the end of the "ping" story?
  • not sure, i switched off at the bit where paul robinson had a chip fitted into his brain as a 14yr old trainee ensuring he always kicked first time during a certain phase of play :-)
  • Olie, I was standing in front of you for most of the time we were at the pub!
  • Are you having a larf, i didnt see ya Roth!!!

It was good tho outside the pub. Then the footie started! (after that Very long walk)
  • O4_MCS: I was there too - I think.

Didn't see you tho - but then I dont know what you look like!
  • Its not hard mate, i am the good looking one!

I was stood right by the doors to the pub on the outside, if ya no what rothko looks like i was with him and Ketman.

I reckon (but only guessing of course) you were standing near curbit, who was just to the right of me.
  • Tell me your joking O, remember the conversation at all?
  • Sponsored links:

• Of course i am jokin dood, how else would i have found the ground!! Long walk was shoite tho!
  • Who was the guy with a mohican? was he with any of you lot??
  • Yeah that was a quality hair doo, one that i would perhaps sport for sure.
  • only ten minutes, blazin and all as well
  • Remember i am the blazing squad!!
  • i was also speaking to a young lady at the bar who said i was not trying hard enough to get a drink.

She was drinking Magners and blackcurrant.

I'm not saying anything else unless i offend someone! ;-)
  • i think she was with rothko. cos his friend was drinking that. i was just drinking straight magners.

I dont know the bloke with the mohican but he came over to speak to our director friend for quite a while so he must have known him!! he was with another lad wasnt he. i didnt ask about the haircut.