Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Claus Jensen

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Would you have him back?

Comments

• Options
    yes

would he come back ? no.

pointless argument.
  • Options
    Since he left he's spent pretty much the last two seasons being injured, we need that kind of class but it's not as though he's been a regular for Fulham.
  • Options
    The geezer is a clown. And injury prone to boot, do we need anymore injury prone's!
  • Options
    Why is he a clown?

Always liked Jensen a refreshing change from your usual dim-witted chav footballer.......he was a bit lost once we lost Parker as he needed a grafter beside him.

I sat in East Stand Row P Block E seat 102, this absolue muppet of a woman sat behind me in Row Q & spent the whole game berating Jensen for not running around like a headless Kishishev - used to drive me mad - she had about as much idea about football as i have about knitting

which she should have stuck too

no offence
  • Options
    I always liked Claus, never scored a bad goal for Cafc. His main problem was he was a one good game in three player at least. Then there were the sore kness, the sore ankles that lasted for about 6-8 weeks..!
  • Options
    One of the most skilfull player's ever to wear a Charlton shirt since since Alan Simonsen and Dick Tydeman!
  • Options
    His best goal? For me, the one at Highbury...... the turn, the lob. We went mental.
  • Options
    The Free-Kick vs West Ham ball looked like it was going about 10 yards wide then curled in really late & beat David James all ends up, runs the Arsenal one a close second.
  • Options
    [cite] Oakster:[/cite]Why is he a clown?

Always liked Jensen a refreshing change from your usual dim-witted chav footballer.......he was a bit lost once we lost Parker as he needed a grafter beside him.

I sat in East Stand Row P Block E seat 102, this absolue muppet of a woman sat behind me in Row Q & spent the whole game berating Jensen for not running around like a headless Kishishev - used to drive me mad - she had about as much idea about football as i have about knitting

which she should have stuck too

no offence

None taken oakster. Spose its the same as the Morts brigade, of which i am in (a big morts fan). Some cafc fans dont like him, i think he is genius, but others dont like him.

I never liked Cloun as, initially i didnt like the look of him. I started to like a bit more when he was with spotty in midfield, but as soon as spotty left he turned into a cloun again. Then he handed in the transfer request which i thought, the bloody cheek of it. Its what i thought at the time, and then when he went off celebrating like the way he did on monday i was very disappointed, and now hate him more than i did when he was sauntering around our midfield with his danny murphy face on.

If i saw him in the street, i would chase him down then kick him in the shins.