Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

cape wrath

anyone watch it?

can someone give me a clue as to what the hell was going on??!?!?!

Comments

• Options
    i started watching it, saw some bloke get his head mashed in playing football and then people crying all the time!

Sorry suze, i didnt know what was going on either and i fell asleep with the tele on so didnt even see it all!
  • Options
    the whole community are on witness protection & basically dont exsist to the outside world
    lots of them have issues as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    so they're not all criminals sent there instead of prison?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]so they're not all criminals sent there instead of prison?
    Nope, but i think "people may be after them" and they all have secrets a la Desperate Housewives.

Thats what i thought it was - a cross between Desperate Housewives and Stepford Wives
  • Options
    not sure cos i think one of them had murdered someone so could be a mixture of both?!?!?!?
  • Options
    I watched a bit of it... league of Gentlemen, meets the comic strip presents, meets Lost, meets Stepford wives, meets the Prisoner.

Bonkers annoying stuff, i switched off after a while.
  • Options
    I quite enjoyed it actually and I seem to have developed a crush on the mother (Evelyn) :-)
  • Options
    Yes she was worth watching North Stand!

At what age do you start finding mums more attractive on the TV than the daughters?! The mrs was watching one tree hill the other day, all the ones i liked were the mums rather than the supposed pin ups.

*puts on slippers and gets pipe*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]I quite enjoyed it actually and I seem to have developed a crush on the mother (Evelyn) :-)

she wasnt bad was she!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Yes she was worth watching North Stand!

At what age do you start finding mums more attractive on the TV than the daughters?! The mrs was watching one tree hill the other day, all the ones i liked were the mums rather than the supposed pin ups.

*puts on slippers and gets pipe*

Mid/late forties, and put my pipe and slippers down ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cant beat a nice milf
  • Options
    it was weird
  • Options
    I liked it. Having watched it straight after watching two episodes of "Blackpool" on DVD you realise what a versatile and talented actor David Morrissey is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]I liked it. Having watched it straight after watching two episodes of "Blackpool" on DVD you realise what a versatile and talented actor David Morrissey is.
    Blackpool, what a great series that was. Are they planning anymore?
  • Options
    David Tennant is probably too busy these days.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]David Tennant is probably too busy these days.
    that time travelling does take it out of you
  • Options
    anyone see it last night?
    have to admit that i watched both the channel 4 and next weeks straight after on e4.
    i don't usually like weird stuff like this but because i've seen it from the off i know i haven't missed anything and can have have my own theories.
    i now understand how people go mad for programmes like lost, which i just couldn't get into having missed the start of the story.
  • Options
    i watched it last night, still none the wiser to be honest!

just don't understand! like i tho, and will continue to watch it.
  • Options
    it does seem to be getting a tad wierd now...

& Evelyn or wotever her name is didnt seem as nice as last week

BUT who was the blondie 'wife' at the end????
  • Options
    if you mean the american accented wife of the footie trainer this is her