Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New name in the frame

edited July 2007 in Rumours
According to the Mirror us the Baggies and the Saints are all trying to sign Youssef Safri from Naarwidge.

Do not know much about him other than he is a midfielder

Comments

• He's Morroccan ....
  • Decent player and i wouldn't mind us signing him but he looks more likely to end up at West Brom.
  • Actually I knew that as well....all it takes is one comment from Curbs saying he wants a CM and a CF for a new load of rumours to sprout.
  • WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Actually I knew that as well....all it takes is one comment from Curbs saying he wants a CM and a CF for a new load of rumours to sprout.
    Erm...
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Actually I knew that as well....all it takes is one comment fromCurbssaying he wants a CM and a CF for a new load of rumours to sprout.

Erm...

Oh poo

I have made the tabloid mistake of forgeting the last year ever happened, I was reading an article the other day about how keen Pardew was to sign Bellamy for West Ham. It even mentioned his name three or four times and I thought how can people be that ignorant and now I know