Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite Threads to sink

1. Price Of Gold. You are not a true Charlton fan unless you sell your house now and buy gold!

2. Valley Gold. In the interests of helping prevent Climate Change only Valley Gold coaches should be allowed to attend away matches.

3. Ken Livingstone is Mr Wonderful .

4. Thugs were worse in the old days, todays lot are misunderstood little lambs.

5. Motorists are worse than terrorists, muggers and paedophiles put together and thus the police should concentrate on locking up as many as possible.

6. Cyclists should be allowed to jump red lights with impunity and ride on the pavement. If pedestrians get in the way tough titty!!

Post your preference(s) below!:-)

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    7. Smokers should breathe into the faces of non-smokers and then laugh.
  • Options
    you can tell its close season..
  • Options
    Mascot LOL
  • Options
    Ken Livingstone was so poor as a child that he never had a bike and doesn't know how to ride one. Boring but true.
  • Options
    speaking as a motorist, I am afraid to say that motorists kill many more people than cyclists, terrorists, muggers and paedophiles put together!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]speaking as a motorist, I am afraid to say that motorists kill many more people than cyclists, terrorists, muggers and paedophiles put together!

That cos these days motorists are smoking and using a calculator to work out how much their gold is worth while looking for other gangs or light jumping cyclists to shot in a "drive by". And if the police catch them they just flash a Valley Gold card and get let off. I blame Ken Livingstone.
  • Options
    Paula Radcliffe crapping onto the streets of London and not clearing it up and taking it home with her in an Asda's bag.

If I had let my dog do that I would have copped a fine.

And the dog doesn't know any better.
  • Options
    # 52 South American politi....... zzzzzzzzzzz
    # 53 Henry Irving wittering on about how he single handedly defeated the National Front
    # 54 MCS's silly ginger beard
    # 55 The bloody dome/o2 - it's just a big hall, deal with it!
  • Options
    its not just a big hall you pillock.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    its not just a silly ginger beard you idiot ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not quite single handed you wassock ; -)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Three out of four chomps in 8 minutes must be some sort of record - Shirely?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Three out of four chomps in 8 minutes must be some sort of record - Shirely?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

neeee nnaaaaw nneeee naaaaaawww
  • Options
    LOL

Guys, lets leave it that guys, cheers

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]LOL

Guys, lets leave it that guys, cheers

:-)

lol quality
  • Options
    Heh heh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Three out of four chomps in 8 minutes must be some sort of record - Shirely?

Who choked your chain?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

Who choked your chain?

He dont like it up him... oo er !
  • Options
    Aww shucks - takes a lot more than that to get me, my dear.

I mean, wasn't even worth a look til now.
    :o)