Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

lisbie back in premiership?

edited July 2007 in Rumours
i know it's only the people, but the reading branch of the men in white coats is on high alert.taxi for coppell

Comments

• that really did make me LOL. Is this the same 'People' that said today that Talal El Karkouri would be signing for Leicester ? Just ignore the fact that he's already signed for a Club in Qatar and that he didn't want to play in the CCC. Take all these stories with a pinch of salt at this time of the year.
  • My mate just bumped into Lisbie earlier today at a cashpoint in London. Got chatting with him and he said that Reading want him, so the story has some truth in it (unless Lisbie had just bought a copy of the people)
  • well either Lisbie had just bought a copy of the People or Coppell has gone mad.
  • edited July 2007
    Was your mate sure it was Lisbie? Did he punch in his his number incorrectly three times and lose possession of his cash card at the checkout?
  • No, he was one on one ............ and missed.
  • Surely Coppell can see something in him, like future potential or a good Sidwell replacement?

MAUREEN ME LOVE, IT'S GETTING BUSY DOWN HERE!
  • Lisbie has been training with Leicester, and has played a friendly for them.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Lisbie has been training with Leicester, and has played a friendly for them.

And scored in a 1- 1 draw.

Another good young prospect we let go ; - )
  • scored a goal?
  • He will score a hatfull against us for sure!
  • Sponsored links:

• He's playing for Colchester in a friendly tonight