Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jody Morris

edited July 2007 in Rumours
has anybody read the Mirror today? Apparently it says we've offered Morris a contract. I'm delighted with the Weaver signing but i'd hate to see the club pay this loser even 1p.

Comments

• just found this:

CHARLTON are on the verge of handing ex-Chelsea starlet Jody Morris a career lifeline by offering the midfielder a contract.

Without a club after moves to Leeds, Rotherham and Millwall following his spell at Stamford Bridge, Morris, 28, had a two-week trial at Charlton and has impressed Valley boss Alan Pardew.
  • I doubt this is true... surely be to god!
  • nightmare - no way can pards not see what every single other human being sees in this scum, we all want fierce competitors but he's just a thug, punching people at weddings and in nightclubs says it all really
  • Well everyone has said that we need to bolster the midfield...!

Do hope it's not true, as much for the fact that he has obviously been on the decline as a player in recent years as for all the off-field stuff.

Come back Kish and Hughes, all is forgiven...
  • [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]Well everyone has said that we need to bolster the midfield...!

Do hope it's not true, as much for the fact that he has obviously been on the decline as a player in recent years as for all the off-field stuff.

Come back Kish and Hughes, all is forgiven...

I truly hope this is just paper talk.

I work with a Millwall fan and he moaned about him the whole time he was there.

No disrespect intended to the Spanners (for once) but if he isn't good enough for them then he is hardly good enough for a promotion aspiring Championship side.

Don't even go there re the off field baggage. This bloke makes Lee Bowyer look like a choir boy.
  • Weaver, Thatcher, Morris...

Pards is really testing my support to the limit :)
  • He was at the club before they even started pre-season training so how could he have impressed in a trial?

I think/hope he was just using our training ground to get fit
  • He was training with the 1st team squad on Friday. I reckon he's only down there to keep his fitness up while his agent gets him a new club.