Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - PODCAST RELEASED - Derby reaction with Lee Bowyer and Jake Forster-Caskey

edited October 2019 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us live at 7pm or via the podcast afterwards as we look back at the emphatic 3-0 home victory over Derby County. We'll hear the Valley Pass highlights of the game and also our exclusive interview with Lee Bowyer after the match. Jake Forster-Caskey also joined us for a chat in the studio after the match so we hear that as well. We'll analyse the game and also read out the listeners views on the performance. Finally, we'll also look ahead to Wednesday trip to Ashton Gate to take on Bristol City.

Contact the studio - 

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive 
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Options
    Hi team, and good morning from a chilly but sunny Alberta.   

Great performance yesterday. Hard to pick out a man of the match because they all played really well but there were particularly stellar showings from Pratley, Cullen, and Becken-Sarr. Also special mention to Forster-Caskey who had another excellent showing at wing back, he seems to be combining the best attributes of Purrington and Page.

This might sound like hyperbole, and it’s certainly mad to think given how things looked a week before the transfer window closed, but I think this might be the deepest squad we’ve had in my 30 years following Charlton. Almost every player in the squad is performing to a high level (some actually look better in the Championship than League 1), we have cover for every position, and versatility to play different formations, often switching shape 2 or 3 times within the same match. Even losing Lyle Taylor hasn’t seriously weakened us so far. 

It’s been said lots before, but the togetherness in the squad is incredible. Trying to keep my feet on the ground but the longer this goes on it just feels like the sky is the limit and anything is possible for Bowyer and his boys. 
  • Options
    bump, live soon
  • Options
    The bond between fans team and manager is the key.We need to get bowyer jackson and several players on longer contracts to avoid a disasterous departure by bows and others.
  • Options
    Great performance,yesterday, I thought we battered Derby, any news on the Jonny Williams injury?