Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Player of the season

Shit, I know it's 12 games in but I just cannot recall a season for decades when it could be so tight. 
Gallagher, Lockyer, Williams, Taylor, Cullen, and not to mention my current vote for a player I'd written of 12months ago Pratley. 

This whole group are amazing, going to be a lot more interesting than seasons past. 

I'm just buzzing for every game at the moment, win or lose you know you'll get a shift out of them. 

Amazing side

Comments

• Darren Pratley. Close thread. 
    Not a chance. He's doing well but so many are also doing well this season.
  • Gallagher if he stays fit. 
  • edited October 2019
    Bit early to say as you never know what will happen with injuries but if he stays fit you'd imagine Gallagher will win it.

EDIT: Unless Taylor returns and scores 25 goals.
  • edited October 2019
    Yes I agree Gallagher is the smart money but the whole side has their qualities. 

Love Lockyer having a tear up every game, love Pratley sticking up for th youngsters and using his experience buying us a foul, love Phillips having fck all to do in games and then producing a worldy, Cullen never stop running, Williams just showing a bit of flare we've missed since Andy Reid. Add Taylor goals and off the field heroics. Bonne becoming another Steve Jones.

• Baby Beckham.  
  • Swear to god after his first start I said to the kids, enjoy him, he's another Beckham. 
  • Gallagher and it’s not even close right now.
  • Long way to go and there will be current and new players who impress.

Look at how JFC has impressed as an example.

Just enjoy the ride and vote Pratley in April.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1) Gallagher
    2) Lockyer
    3) Pratley
  • Gallagher 
  • Gallagher all day long.
  • Lee Bowyer first, Jacko second.
    Close thread.

• Gallagher is running away with it

Pearce | Pratley | Lockyer | Sarr | Taylor | Williams are all in with a shout for the other two places

Bonne could even have a say if he continues scoring

At the moment dont give it to one player, just give it to the whole squad - As we've seen with previous teams, its great having individual performances but if the whole team dont put in the effort then that one player isnt going to look as good as they do
  • Impossible to choose, especially right now, but I am surely not the only person who thinks Cullen is superb am I?
  • Cullen has been good, but others have been consistently better.
  • Taylor, an obvious shout.
    Gallagher, probably favourite.
    Cullen, quietly performs as our 2nd/3rd best player every game without fail.
    Williams, natural game changer and always get praise from other managers.
    Lockyer, Bauer who?  Clearly loving life here.
    Solly, remember when they said he was finished lol!!
    Phillips, how many points has he won us already.

A selection headache.
  • I can't even pick a motm moat games at the moment. Every single one of them play out their skin every week.
  • Swear to god after his first start I said to the kids, enjoy him, he's another Beckham. 
    Better 
  • Sponsored links:

• Taylor almost forgotten?
  • It’ll probably be the lazy fans option of being between Lyle and Bonne when they finish the season on 55 goals between them.
  • My vote so far would be for Gallagher. But mostly loving that so many players are playing so well and giving 100%
  • Tough one. So many pleasant surprises, most notably Lockyer, Pratley and Gallagher. 

Gallagher edges it for me at the minute. Pratley the most improved from last season, if he was a cyclist or athlete they would be demanding a drug test! 
  • Although 1/4 of the season in its too early to say! It’s Gallagher all day for me currently if the youngster can somehow keep his performances up for the entire season. Pratley has been a revelation compared to last season but I feel although so important to us on current showing it will be 1. Gallagher 2. Lockyer 3. Williams (if plays enough) otherwise replaced with Cullen 
    I thought the same the first time I saw him.
    Looks like Beckham, plays like Beckham and he'll be in the England squad within a couple of years.
  • Can see Kayal coming up with a late run on the rails, if Cullen goes in January. Very impressed with his cameo yesterday.
  • If they continue the rest of the season as they have started, I would give the whole squad the award