Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited October 2019
    If that is what happened, please ignore my previous post on the FA Cup thread
  • Disgusting, absolutely abhorrent. 
    Well done for taking action. Yeovil need to root these "fans" out and hand them over to the police.
  • Racism seems to be quite an issue again in football. Never thought I would say that in 2019 a few decades back.
  • This life is upsetting
  • mendonca said:
    Racism seems to be quite an issue again in football. Never thought I would say that in 2019 a few decades back.
    I’m not sure racism in football has got worse (not that you’re saying that, @mendonca), but it’s about time toleration of any racism is totally unacceptable. I really hope that this rises to the surface as an important issue and organisations like UEFA and the FA handle it appropriately.
  • I wonder what these same fans were saying about Bulgaria last week. 
  • edited October 2019
    #preyforgarrymanilow.
    A shitty incident happened at Yeovil.
    One I condone.
    Did you hear what Mrs Lawrence said regarding the London Fire Brigade today in relation to Grenfell Towers?
  • I think you know what i mean
  • Sponsored links:

• #preyforgarrymanilow.
    One I condone.
    Did you hear what Mrs Lawrence said regarding the London Fire Brigade today in relation to Grenfell Towers?
    This is awful and proves we gave to remain vigilant, what was said about LFB about Grenfell?
  • I think you know what i mean
    Well I'm confused. Did you mean condem or condone?
  • edited October 2019
  • #preyforgarrymanilow.
    One I condone.
    She has an opinion. I'm sure she can argue it's merits. We might agree or disagree but she isn't being racist per se. 
    Unlike the Yeovil fans involved in the incidents today, allegedly. Who, if reports are true, are beneath contempt.
  • edited October 2019
    #preyforgarrymanilow.
    One I condone.
    What the actual fuck has that got to do with a bunch of pricks making monkey noises and chucking bottles at a footballer? 
    Not a lot to be honest.
    However, I have just read her comment on bbc site and it has fucking grated on me.
    One gets a mountain of coverage, the other fuck all.
    i am not particularly pleased about reading about either.
  • edited October 2019
    Jeees somebodys had 3 pints and getting their point across very well. All after attempting to take the post off topic too. Great.
  • edited October 2019
    iainment said:
    #preyforgarrymanilow.
    One I condone.
    She has an opinion. I'm sure she can argue it's merits. We might agree or disagree but she isn't being racist per se. 
    Unlike the Yeovil fans involved in the incidents today, allegedly. Who, if reports are true, are beneath contempt.
    Whether you believe she's being racist or not, she's insinuating LFB are racist and didn't try to save the Grenfell residents because of their race. That's a dick move.

As for these West Cuntry boys, the less said the better. Lifetime bans need to be zero tolerance for racism.
  • iainment said:
    #preyforgarrymanilow.
    One I condone.
    i have so much to say regarding your first paragraph, but by doing so would only get people excited. Nothing more from me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Whats frustrating in the Non-League scene is are they even Yeovil fans?

Not difficult to get tickets and stand / sit in both home / away sections, nor is it as easy surely to enforce Stadium bans surely?
  • #preyforgarrymanilow.
    One I condone.
    Starting to think CL needs a head injury protocol
     I think we all know he means:

The team walking off was shitty and that he condones the racism.

Seriously we know he meant the racism forcing the team to walk off was shitty and he condones the team walking off.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    #preyforgarrymanilow.
    One I condone.

Seriously we know he meant the racism forcing the team to walk off was shitty and he condones the team walking off.

• Dazzler21 said:
    #preyforgarrymanilow.
    One I condone.

To be fair I didn’t, but it’s a Saturday night so assumed folk have been drinking and maybe not being as concise as they normally would be - I know I look back at some of my posts on a Sunday morning some times and think “What on earth was I going on about?”! Still not sure what Grenfell has to do with Yeovil today but maybe that will become clearer. 

Just heard the Haringey manager on Sky Sports News, sounds like a really horrible situation and I applaud his team for taking the correct action. We can’t let anyone get the impression that they can get away with this - identify, convict, ban in that order. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    iainment said:
    #preyforgarrymanilow.
    One I condone.
    Whether you believe she's being racist or not, she's insinuating LFB are racist and didn't try to save the Grenfell residents because of their race. That's a dick move.

As for these West Cuntry boys, the less said the better. Lifetime bans need to be zero tolerance for racism.
    Oh, thanks for clearing that up as a fire-fighter of 26 years (albeit part-time in the countryside) standard procedure is stay put. Grenfell may have changed that, but nobody expected materials to be used that actually helped the fire spread. Racism didn't come into the disaster, just those in power not giving a fig for the poor parts of society whatever their creed. Social responsibility was completely disregarded.

Anyway racism is horrible.
  • Keeping on topic, shocking and disgusting incident

Am I right in thinking that it's not the first time the Yeovil fans have been accused?