Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol City vs Charlton referee

Just seen Boywer has received a touchline ban and have now seen our referee next Wednesday is James Linington. Awful awful referee who you may remember took charge of the Peterborough game at home last year where boywer also got punished by the FA for that and went ballistic on the night. Not a good referee at all 

Comments

• Options
    I think a lot of fans will remember how poor he was 
  • Options
    Just seen Boywer has received a touchline ban and have now seen our referee next Wednesday is James Linington. Awful awful referee who you may remember took charge of the Peterborough game at home last year where boywer also got punished by the FA for that and went ballistic on the night. Not a good referee at all 
    You haven't mentioned he was the ref who gave the penalty to Millwall against Leeds the other week and sent off the Leeds player. The red card is the first in 12 years to be rescinded by the FA as there was clearly no contact whatsoever.  The Charlton game is his first back after being disciplined as a result of his incompetent display at Millwall.
  • Options
    We always get the shit ones
  • Options
    Worst refereeing performance in living memory for me.
  • Options
    How come he gets to come back in at Championship level? That’s a joke
  • Options
    Perhaps it is just as well Bowyer has a 3 match touch line ban.
  • Options
    Was going to include this in my preview next week, but it’s beyond a joke. He hasn’t officiated us since that Peterborough game I believe and his performance of Millwall v Leeds was a complete joke.

He should be relegated a league or two and only come back when he has proved to be competent enough.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    He was referee when we beat Barnsley 2-0 last October

Agree with the rest though, feels like too many inadequate referees have been promoted to the Championship
  • Options
    A Perma Tan clown!