Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Redknapp Jnr

in court for drug driving, blaming his dads droopy eyes for having shit loads of coke in his system

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/harry-redknapps-son-blames-dads-20578917 

Comments

• these excuses get more and more inventive, not to say ridiculous .. if he's got 'droopy eye syndrome' what is he doing driving in the first place ?
  • Should give him life due to his fathers fucking awful adverts... droopy eyes my arris!
  • edited October 2019
    Didn't the drugs test he failed give the impression he was driving under the influence rather than his droopy eyes? Or are droopy eyes a more reliable test? Am I missing something here?
  • I thought Harry got his droopy eye from a car crash, was his son in the car at the same time?
  • Is that Droopy or Harry's tax dodging dog?
  • His defence is that this isn't about a positive drugs test, it's about droopy eyes and the attitude of the police towards a famous football manager's son?
  • I thought Harry was in a fatal car crash, Jamie should know better
  • His defence is that this isn't about a positive drugs test, it's about droopy eyes and the attitude of the police towards a famous football manager's son?
    despite being FIFTEEN TIMES the drug drive limit for cocaine, yes i think that is his defence along with "i've never done drugs"
  • This is such a weird story. Who gives a fuck about his eyes. If his blood says he’s off his tits on coke then that’s the story. 
    Just someone with a lot of money trying to use some sort of technicality to avoid a guilty verdict. Hope he gets shafted by the establishment 
  • Sponsored links:

• Surely any brief worth his/her salt will now simply argue that their client became upset when the Bulgarian 🇧🇬 national anthem was disrupted and that, whatever the offence, there were not enough stewards to police the misdemeanour.
  • Am I missing something here or has he explained his high cocaine reading?
    nope, just said he doesn't do drugs and had a moan up about the old bill and his saggy face 
  • Macronate said:
    Surely any brief worth his/her salt will now simply argue that their client became upset when the Bulgarian 🇧🇬 national anthem was disrupted and that, whatever the offence, there were not enough stewards to police the misdemeanour.
    And lock Raheem Sterling up too.

Shouldn't really joke about it I guess.

ADMIN: Please remove if considered offensive.
  • Should give him life due to his fathers fucking awful adverts... droopy eyes my arris!
    For anyone who's not seen it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UidAgaTIegA
  • Not being funny but how does doing coke make your driving worse?  I can understand how alcohol does
  • Read this whole thread before clicking the link, had assumed it was Jamie! 
  • Massively misleading thread title.

• Read this whole thread before clicking the link, had assumed it was Jamie! 

Same here. I even read the link and still didn't twig (although thought that Jamie didn't look that great!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah Jamie did better out of that gene pool didn't he? 
    Maybe he uses Oil of Ulay for the droops?
    Maybe he uses Oil of Ulay for the droops?
    Does that work?  I'll tell the Mrs there's no need for those little blue pills after all.

nope, just said he doesn't do drugs and had a moan up about the old bill and his saggy face 
    Was wondering this myself. Surely given the test was 15 times over, how does he even defend that?

Is he denying a test ever took place, or saying it was falsified, or just giving wrong readings?
  • Scoham said:
    Should give him life due to his fathers fucking awful adverts... droopy eyes my arris!
    For anyone who's not seen it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UidAgaTIegA
    I blame Harry for telling him to go on line! 🤪
  • Maybe he will suggest someone slipped £300 worth of marching powder in his drink when he was in the toilet, actually having a piss.