Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Museum piece?

Hi mate. 

What happens with museum pieces, I have this from my dads and not sure if it was something  that could be displayed. 
Obviously I'd like to pass it on to my little one but could loan it to museum for safe keeping if you don't have one? 

It was a pretty important  year :) 

Comments

• Sorry all, this was meant for @Henry Irving
  • That's a very nice piece and we'd love to have it but if you want to pass it on your little one best to hold on to it.

What's the story?  Was your dad a vice-president?

Are there any other pages?
  • edited October 2019

New Years Day 1986, hosting Millwall at The Valley Selhurst Park

Quick bit of research... for whatever reason the game was postponed? We then drew 3-3 4 months later..

• Nice carpet!
  • He was in this Vice president club and meant padded seat in the old wooden stand, bar access before and after, food at half time. 

We went to selhurst obviously after the Palace game and got a similar deal there. 

We still went after this season but not sure if the same scheme continued thereafter within the club. 

He was season ticket holder up until about 2015. Who can I speak to about getting a message in programme? 

• Bradford away on Dec 28th was postponed too. I can only remember missing 3 games that season. Grimsby, Sheff Utd & Huddersfield away.
  • New Years Day 1986, hosting Millwall at The Valley Selhurst Park

Quick bit of research... for whatever reason the game was postponed? We then drew 3-3 4 months later..

After trailing 3-0, an uncommonly spirited fight back, well in the history of CAFC v Millwall anyway. We drew over there as well.
  • He was in this Vice president club and meant padded seat in the old wooden stand, bar access before and after, food at half time. 

We went to selhurst obviously after the Palace game and got a similar deal there. 

We still went after this season but not sure if the same scheme continued thereafter within the club. 

He was season ticket holder up until about 2015. Who can I speak to about getting a message in programme? 

olly.groome@cafc.co.uk for messages.

Has he passed away?  If so, my condolences.  Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick.

Lovely thing but hang onto it.
  • Hi mate, yeah, 3rd October. 

Thanks for info

• Hi mate, yeah, 3rd October. 

Thanks for info

Sorry to hear that.   @Ollywozere should be able to sort it,  if you him contact today, for Saturday's programme.
  • Sponsored links: