Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help needed - removal firm recommendation.

Hi All,

I need a removal firm to help me move from Borough Green to Swanley. Anyone have any friends/family/good contacts they could pass me details of   ?

Many thanks

Golfie.

Comments

• Options
    These guys really saved our bacon when the mugs we had prebooked pulled out the morning before our move!
    Boss man supports Charlton too, I’d recommend them....
  • Options
    Just had them move us and were really good.
  • Options

Hi All,

I need a removal firm to help me move from Borough Green to Swanley. Anyone have any friends/family/good contacts they could pass me details of   ?

Many thanks

Golfie.

have texted you
  • Options
    Have used Mathew James in the past. Had some issues, one of the blokes broke a wardrobe and tried to cover it up, they also damaged my bike. Didn't notice that for a week so couldn't claim.

Would recommend James (based in Kidbrooke). They were excellent. Dropped all the boxes round, including extras later in the day when the original batch ran out. They also did a really good job taking beds and large wardrobes apart and reassembling.
  • Options

Hi All,

Many thanks

Golfie.

Have you asked your brother for a bit of help golfie?
  • Options
    Mumford and Son ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have used Mathew James in the past. Had some issues, one of the blokes broke a wardrobe and tried to cover it up, they also damaged my bike. Didn't notice that for a week so couldn't claim.

Would recommend James (based in Kidbrooke). They were excellent. Dropped all the boxes round, including extras later in the day when the original batch ran out. They also did a really good job taking beds and large wardrobes apart and reassembling.
    I’ve used James before to both pack the boxes and then move them and put them in the right room. They weren’t the most expensive but were bloody good
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Hi All,

Many thanks

Golfie.

Have you asked your brother for a bit of help golfie?
    To help me move you mean or to supply a name..?  The reason for coming on here in the first place is that I've used the same firm for over 30 years & last time I used them (4 years ago) I wasnt happy with the price charged & just felt it was time for a change.

Thanks all for your recommendations & I'll be contacting 1 or 2 in the morning.