Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Woolwich Addicks

We have a thread for practically every location on earth where there are Addicks exiles, but what about that lovely place literally down the road from the Valley.

Im one, any other Woolwich Addicks on here?

Comments

• Options
    I thought you were on the other side of the river?
  • Options
    I thought you were on the other side of the river?
    I lived in Stratford, but moved back to Woolwich a couple years ago. 
  • Options

Honestly didn't think there were any Charlton fans left in Woolwich, seems to be a heavy muslim community there now.

Didn't think they had much interest in football. And no, that's not racist.

• Options
    Think @GlassHalfFull is Woolwich
  • Options
    Theres loads of Charlton in Woolwich / Plumstead
  • Options
    Big Sikh community too in Woolwich. I know a few Charlton fans.
  • Options
    I used to work in a club called The Ska Bar in Spray Street in the 1960's if that helps B)
  • Options
    Think @GlassHalfFull is Woolwich

Sure am!!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I live in Charlton, grew up in Woolwich still go there a lot, am sure there are a lot of Charlton supporters living there, I think it's a nice place to live.
  • Options
    I live in Charlton, grew up in Woolwich still go there a lot, am sure there are a lot of Charlton supporters living there, I think it's a nice place to live.

It is.   If you're used to living in Yemen. 
    I think Somalia would be more accurate.
  • Options

Or the Royal Arsenal bubble?
  • Options
    We have a separate thread on Woolwich for all those wanting to discuss the place, old and new, which i would post a link to if the search function was working.
    I'm thinking DoctorCharlton hasn't actually been there, but likes a bit of casual racism. Maybe prefers Islington? Happy to be proved wrong @DoctorCharlton
  • Options
    Don't think you're the best judge of that tbh 'mate'
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    We have a separate thread on Woolwich for all those wanting to discuss the place, old and new, which i would post a link to if the search function was working.
    I'm thinking DoctorCharlton hasn't actually been there, but likes a bit of casual racism. Maybe prefers Islington? Happy to be proved wrong @DoctorCharlton
    Unfair comment and rather nauseating.
    It is a fact that the local ethnic population in RBG do not support Charlton in large numbers, whatever religion they may be.
    Yes, he would have been better off saying ethnic as opposed to muslim.
    It can't purely be about lack of money, as some of the most deprived areas in the country support their teams in large numbers.
  • Options
    The thread was never about the ethnic make up of Woolwich. The OP asked a straightforward question and certain people thought it ok to take it that way. The other woolwich thread is a good one. This could be too i'm sure if people were able to let it. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    The thread was never about the ethnic make up of Woolwich. The OP asked a straightforward question and certain people thought it ok to take it that way. The other woolwich thread is a good one. This could be too i'm sure if people were able to let it. 
    I agree 100%. Please let it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You're trying to start an argument.  Stop it.  Now. 
  • Options

Where do you live?
  • Options
    I was born and went to school in Woolwich if that helps. 😉
  • Options

Where do you live?

I live in Bexley (quite close to Bexley village).
  • Options

Honestly didn't think there were any Charlton fans left in Woolwich, seems to be a heavy muslim community there now.

It is.

Most of my muslim friends are very interested in football.
  • Options
    Not even going to entertain it mate, already told you I'm not racist and purely stating what I have observed when I go to Woolwich.

There is a people who are easily offended thread... I would post a link if the search function was working... think you belong there. 
    Lol.
  • Options
    iainment said:

It is.

Most of my muslim friends are very interested in football.
    The point being, how many percentage wise come to The Valley on a very regular basis ?
    How many percentage wise are S/T holders ?