Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Diplomatic immunity.

124»

Comments

• edited October 2019
    So the parents are in the USA and meet Trump who surprises them by saying the lady that killed their son is in the room next door and willing to speak with them!  

Maybe i am clouded by my pure cynicism of the man but feels like an incredibly cruel and crass attempt at a publicity stunt.  

Glad the parents said no and I hope they do not end up being used and further hurt by the shitrags in charge of the States currently.
    This was an appalling stunt by him - he has no empathy or understanding. Ultimately looking for a photo op.
    Maybe maybe not......I agree he’s a weird individual who repeatedly seems to put his foot in it, but that doesn’t mean everything he does has no value or isn’t done with genuine concern and empathy.
    I’d like to think on this occasion he may well have simply been trying to do the right thing and was genuinely trying to get the two parties together.
    Currently if there’s a heavy downpour of rain within 1000 miles of him there are some people who would blame him for it.
    Withdrawal from Paris climate  change treaty  :D
  • So the parents are in the USA and meet Trump who surprises them by saying the lady that killed their son is in the room next door and willing to speak with them!  

Maybe i am clouded by my pure cynicism of the man but feels like an incredibly cruel and crass attempt at a publicity stunt.  

Glad the parents said no and I hope they do not end up being used and further hurt by the shitrags in charge of the States currently.
    This was an appalling stunt by him - he has no empathy or understanding. Ultimately looking for a photo op.
    Maybe maybe not......I agree he’s a weird individual who repeatedly seems to put his foot in it, but that doesn’t mean everything he does has no value or isn’t done with genuine concern and empathy.
    I’d like to think on this occasion he may well have simply been trying to do the right thing and was genuinely trying to get the two parties together.
    Currently if there’s a heavy downpour of rain within 1000 miles of him there are some people who would blame him for it.
    That would probably be less likely to happen if he wasn't constantly claiming credit for the sun shining within 1000 miles of him.