Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham v Charlton - Saturday 5th October 2019 - Post-Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Our fans were magnificent. loud and proud for 97 minutes.
    Indeed, once again. 
  • Options
    Has Taylor got his boot off?
  • Options
    Almost the perfect away performance. Brilliant. And completely unexpected after Wednesday. hats off to every last one of them. Excellent point. 
  • Options
    Leeds, Swansea and Fulham within a week and a 4 point haul. Excellent effort.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great result given the 3 tough fixtures this week and Fulham having an extra days rest.

Yes Mitrovic was slightly offside but given the saves Dillion made, i don't think we can deny a point was a fair result.

Lockyer and Pearce battled superbly, thought JFC did well given he hasn't played much recently and what more can we say about Gallagher. Great goal and still chasing down players in the 95th minute like it's the 1st minute. 

Those not going off on international duty can now have a well earned couple of days rest after the last 3 games.
    You’re right of course that it was a fair result and I agree with most of your post, but I take issue with the phrase “slightly offside”. You either are or you aren’t, but you can justify saying that when the offside is debatable. This was not. He was absolutely offside, it’s just that the Lino missed it.
  • Options
    I don't understand how it took Bowyer so long to take off Caskey. 

Also we were getting battered at LB by their winger. 

Lucky point all things considered thanks to superb goalkeeping. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Parker looks very down doing his interview. Good. Hope the **** gets sacked soon. 
  • Options
    Bowyer has installed a winning mentality and the team would run through a brick wall for him. 
  • Options
    We will be happier with a point than the Fulham fans will. 
    Great result for us. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Laughing at Bow's interview on Sky now complaining that no-one fouled Cavaliero in the build up to the goal, because we're too innocent.
    Did think at the time Sarr should've fouled him and not run across with his arms in the air.