Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Neil Harris has resigned

Comments

• big surprise .. I wrote on here a while ago that I couldn't imagine him managing another club .. now we will see
  • Worst case scenario: Houghton
    Best case scenario: Keane

Keane wouldn't be a bad fit, to be honest.

Worst case would be Holloway but that wont happen.

Nathan Jones, Keane, Gary Rowett (my preferred choice)....all good choices for me.

Won't be Holloway in a million years. Didn't he get all sort of abuse when he went back managing another club? (Can't remember who) 

He wouldn't get the gig as he was useless. Would rather see Nigel Spackman back at the club, and that's saying something.
  • how about Joey Barton, go down well with all the supporters at HMP 
  • What's Rhino or Pat Van Den Hauwe doing theses days 😏
  • Worst case scenario: Houghton
    Best case scenario: Keane

Keane wouldn't be a bad fit, to be honest.

Worst case would be Holloway but that wont happen.

Nathan Jones, Keane, Gary Rowett (my preferred choice)....all good choices for me.

Out of those three I would go for Keane - I know first hand the other two!
  • Addickted said:
    Swedish Huski Chocolate man wants a Swedish coach.

He could get done for brownfacing.
  • If I had to guess I'd say Nathan Jones will get it in a little managerial merry go round - whoever it is, I hope they fail miserably.
  • Kevin Muscat 2nd favourite. Slightly to young to remember him playing, but I’ve heard the stories of that tackle. 
  • Sponsored links:

• It would be good if they try to bring in a manager who wants to play football as their current squad is not set up for this. The transition is likely to be problematic.

Balderdash.
    LOL. You're way too posh to be Millwall  ;)
  • This should probably go on the general things that confuse you thread, but even though he's Millwall , I like a lot of @Big_Bad_World posts & enjoy his contribution to this forum 

Nah - filthy spanner!

(only joking BBW)

• Kevin Muscat 2nd favourite. Slightly to young to remember him playing, but I’ve heard the stories of that tackle. 
    I was very young when it happened, but when I saw the replays I do still remember thinking - even as a small child - that it was really, really bad.

Then he does them to Stan Lazaridis; Adrian Zahra; Craig Bellamy; Christophe Dugarry; stamps Danny Webber; and probably a whole host of other incidents I forget.

This lowlife sickens me and how Melbourne Victory had him as manager I do not know.

Would be disgraceful for any club in this country to appoint him. Many might have said that about Bowyer, but unlike Bows, Muscat has shown precisely zero remorse or reformation in character.
  • edited October 2019
    PaddyP17 said:
    Kevin Muscat 2nd favourite. Slightly to young to remember him playing, but I’ve heard the stories of that tackle. 
    I was very young when it happened, but when I saw the replays I do still remember thinking - even as a small child - that it was really, really bad.

Then he does them to Stan Lazaridis; Adrian Zahra; Craig Bellamy; Christophe Dugarry; stamps Danny Webber; and probably a whole host of other incidents I forget.

This lowlife sickens me and how Melbourne Victory had him as manager I do not know.

Would be disgraceful for any club in this country to appoint him. Many might have said that about Bowyer, but unlike Bows, Muscat has shown precisely zero remorse or reformation in character.

For the sheer outrage that would ensue I'd take him in some capacity.

A Keane and Muscat dream team ;)

• PaddyP17 said:
    Kevin Muscat 2nd favourite. Slightly to young to remember him playing, but I’ve heard the stories of that tackle. 

For the sheer outrage that would ensue I'd take him in some capacity.

A Keane and Muscat dream team ;)

Owing the football libs, eh? I think this would render me catatonic!
  • I'll be very surprised if Muscatt gets the job, even more so if Roy Keane were to accept it if offered
  • RedChaser said:
    What's Rhino or Pat Van Den Hauwe doing theses days 😏
    Rhino was working at an Academy in Oz, but now in Women's football
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:
    Cheers, just read that on his Wiki page where I noticed Billy Bonds managed the Spanners in the mid to late 90s which I was unaware of or maybe I had been but subsequently expunged it to my memory dustbin 😉.
  • RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    Cheers, just read that on his Wiki page where I noticed Billy Bonds managed the Spanners in the mid to late 90s which I was unaware of or maybe I had been but subsequently expunged it to my memory dustbin 😉.
    Steve Gritt spent time at Millwall too.
  • Please let it be Roy Keane - a dreadful manager who can finish the job Harris has started.
  • I'll be very surprised if Muscatt gets the job, even more so if Roy Keane were to accept it if offered
    Wouldn't be at all surprised if Keane accepted it if he was offered it. In that interview he did recently with Gary Neville he said although he enjoyed punditry, his aim was to get back into management but openly admitted that offers were getting less and less frequent. He's never going to get offered a premier league job so i'm sure if offered a championship role he'd accept it.

If Muscat got it then that just gives the world another reason to hate them. Absolute c*nt, one of the dirtiest players to ever play the game.
  • This should probably go on the general things that confuse you thread, but even though he's Millwall , I like a lot of @Big_Bad_World posts & enjoy his contribution to this forum 
    If you have a butchers at millwalls north stand banter forum you’ll understand why he’s here.
    That comes with a health warning though you need to take an antidote available from your local pharmacy and wash thoroughly in anti bacterial shower cream afterwards 😉.
  • Frankly I couldn’t give a damn who manages them as long as he fails miserably.
  • Curbs?
  • Think the crowd had turned and he had to go.
    Pity help who comes in next.
    What price relegation?
    Think it is nailed on.
    I actually think the opposite is true and we have a good chance of staying up now. With Harris in charge we was going down. 
    I take it you haven’t been watching much of Millwall this season? I have, it’s been dire. 

I actually had you nailed on to beat us next month. I reckon now we’ve got half a chance.

See you then. 

Bloody Boris Johnson could be managing Millwall and you'd still beat us!