Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

why do a lot of our fans hate spurs????

With Benty's move to spurs confirmed now can the spurs haters on here let me know why there's so much hatred towards them.
Personally i can't really see it, yeah they have whingey fans but don't all clubs, they have great support home and away and would easily fill up a bigger stadium.
They have under achieved for quite a few years but are easily the 5th best team in the country and play some good football and have done for years.
It's not like their rivals or ever have been , i prefer to save such hatred for the likes of palace and millwall.
So why the dislike for such a club??

Comments

• Options
    because they jangle as you walk along and the injuns can hear you coming...
  • Options
    It's their muggy fans nothing else. Great Club which as you say play a fantastic brand of football. No other reason really.
  • Options
    Used to reallly hate them, cos of the muggy fans (there was this one mug in my school who i had so much aggro with), now i just hate them a bit. I hate chelscum more nowadays.
  • Options
    Their divvy, mughead fans.

Fair one they have a lot of divvy, mughead fans but they are a nothing side and think it's an enormous achievement to finish 5th.

And they have incredidbly short memories
  • Options
    They have under achieved for quite a few years

Biggest understatement i have ever heard. - 1961 they won the god damned double and we are still hearing about it.

Granted they have great support so do the geordies but they're still crap and always will be.

Good luck to Bent he's made the right move because Tottenham players will always be considered for England more than charlton players BUT he needs to hit the ground running and score goals early doors otherwise he'll be on the bench every other week.

Plus plus I work with so many of the wankers - wankers that don't go to games ..oh don't get me started - just had one of the skinless knob ends in my office giving it - pissed me off even more now.

Good luck Benty
  • Options
    Well 4 me it goes back to the early 80's with their coward fans!i took a kicking off of about 15 of them at London bridge on the way back from the cup game,they were bashing up 2 charlton fans in colours when i asked them to leave it out!they then kicked me all over the platform!however i paid them back in the replay!i hate them for other reasons that i will not go in to!MUGS FACT!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Where do I start

Mainly its their trappy mug 'fans' , always harping on about buying every player going , being a great cup side , yeah ending in 1 zzzzzzzzzzzzz . They've won f**k all .

Their rapist loving firm , only have a go when numbers in their favour , wont say anymore on that .

Am surrounded by 'em , best mate is a yid , all the inlaws are yids , yid brokers , getting a new boss from monday - guess what - he's a yid . cant get away from 'em

chas n dave , the cockerel , skin tight shirts , danny murphy , shit hole area , and now dazza's gone there

AAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Can I just add all the above reasons given by Shag as to why I dislike the vermin.

W***ers.
  • Options
    Yeah, basically all of thier fans are total c**ts.
  • Options
    I used to work for them, and it was the most hideous horrible job I have ever had (and I've had a few hideous horrible jobs). Made me dislike them more than I did before (had to hate them just cos there was so many of them where I grew up in North London, and they go on sooo much about how they're so successful). The fuss they used to make about once winning the Milk Cup or something in 1986 was laughable!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There's a few of them round my way and they are so plastic it's unbelievable, collectively between about six of them I have been to shite hart lane more times than all of them put together.

They won a pre-season thing a couple of seasons ago in Thailand and treated it as if it was the European cup!!

Relegation would be good for them
  • Options
    They are a muggy bunch really
  • Options
    a very misunderstood bunch of fans........
  • Options
    misunderstood my arse
  • Options
    i just get annoyed cuz ive never known any who actually go...they always say 'you cant get tickets'...thats bollocks. apart from their hardcore they never attend ... that really winds me up...then they take the piss out of me for being an addick....surely one is more of a fan for watching their team round the country getting stuffed, than watching them on prem plus in a nice warm house?
  • Options
    loads of my wanky mates support them, and to make it worse most of their dads are charlton fans. south london spurs wind me up more than the essex mob.
  • Options
    Anyone who comes out with the 'I can't get tickets' bullshit is not worth talking to. I have never, ever had problems getting tickets for any ground in this country, bar Twickenham. FACT, GLUED ON.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Anyone who comes out with the 'I can't get tickets' bullshit is not worth talking to. I have never, ever had problems getting tickets for any ground in this country, bar Twickenham. FACT, GLUED ON.

you must have valley gold then
  • Options
    Don't be ridiculous!! I wouldn't sell out or 'split' like that.

Shame on you
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Anyone who comes out with the 'I can't get tickets' bullshit is not worth talking to. I have never, ever had problems getting tickets for any ground in this country, bar Twickenham. FACT, GLUED ON.

True. I've got a lot of Spurs mates, and they seem to find it easy to get tickets...

But I loathe the arrogance of that club, the way they do their transfer business (in the media), the refusal to believe that 1961 was nearly 50 years ago, the fact that they're always media darlings when they're really the closest London has to Manchester City, their outrageous ticket prices, and the general pomposity of a side that's done f*ck all for years.

And that they still get away with it...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Afternoon chaps and how are we all today?
    (I'm just keeping quiet and reading here exactly what you think of me! We're not all muggy divvy c**ts you know!)
  • Options
    i hope we dont get spurs in the cup... i'd hate it and so would he.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i hope we dont get spurs in the cup... i'd hate it and so would he.[/quote]

Jol will probably leave him on the bench ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Afternoon chaps and how are we all today?
    (I'm just keeping quiet and reading here exactly what you think of me! We're not all muggy divvy c**ts you know!)

Oh, I don't know, John..... ;-)
    Only kidding, you're the spud-we-like.

For all their bigging up their 'massive' club, they've got bugger all to show for it these days.

Sure, we could go on about past successes - if only we had any within living memory......
  • Options
    Get back to your pit Ooh Aaah....

We know where you live....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Get back to your pit Ooh Aaah....

We know where you live....

leave my local club alone...................................
  • Options
    John, for every one decent one like yourself there is 100 muppets.

Nowt personal you understand!! ;-)
  • Options
    you've gone native...
  • Options
    spurs are my new premiership team ;-0
    i think they'll stay up this year!!
  • Options
    jol out!