Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swansea stream?

Does anyone know if the Swansea match will be available to watch on Valley Pass (or elsewhere) for UK viewers? I seem to remember that midweek games last season were streamed.

Comments

• edited October 2019

Valleypass for £10.

Sky sports red button will be showing the game too, whether you can get that on a stream or not though, I'm not so sure.

• Thought this was going to be a thread on the Tawe.
  • Apparently red button doesn't work on Sky Go app (I have the app on my PS4) :(
  • if that fails I'd check footybite or firstrowsports.... if there is an active stream, it will be on there for sure.
  • Valleypass for £10.

Sky sports red button will be showing the game too, whether you can get that on a stream or not though, I'm not so sure.

Valley Pass with VPN £5
  • Apparently all EFL games are available live now - how do you access them?
  • Apparently red button doesn't work on Sky Go app (I have the app on my PS4) :(
    Download the Skysports App and sign in with your Sky ID and you can pick the Championship game you want to watch.
  • Are all midweek games going to be shown live all season by sky? I know they have done the first couple, would be great if they are all shown.
  • Swansea Stream .. those words flow together very well, very poetic
  • Are all midweek games going to be shown live all season by sky? I know they have done the first couple, would be great if they are all shown.
    Yeah they will all be shown by SKY
  • Sponsored links:

• I have a question regarding the ValleyPass stream. Is it possible to watch the whole game after it had finished providing I pay the 5 quid? 
  • I believe I’m right in saying the Sky Red Button option is without commentary though.........is that correct?
  • I believe I’m right in saying the Sky Red Button option is without commentary though.........is that correct?
    No,just checked, tonights' 'red button' matches all have commentary.
  • £10 for the match on valley pass on laptop. What’s the stream quality usually like? Decent commentary? Maybe I’ll just wait for the Fulham game 
  • £10 for the match on valley pass on laptop. What’s the stream quality usually like? Decent commentary? Maybe I’ll just wait for the Fulham game 
    Commentary is excellent as comes from the ValleyPass team

Stream Quality should also be pretty good, never had issues with it when using a VPN
    Use VPN and it's £5 still.
  • edited October 2019
    Sky sports app you need to pay for sky sports subscription don’t you? To watch the red button games 
  • So lets get this right.... the sky sports app lets you watch all the games but on a PS4 app it's only the ones on the actual channels?

Have Sky at home but at the Mrs tonight so not going to miss the game!
  • So lets get this right.... the sky sports app lets you watch all the games but on a PS4 app it's only the ones on the actual channels?

Your Mrs doesn't mind you watching the football? Has she got a sister?
  • Download the sky sports app and they have all the games if you log in. No need for Sky go. 

I watched the leeds game last night and the drop down had all the other games and updated scores. You can just click about and flip between all the games. Superb! 
  • Sponsored links:

Your Mrs doesn't mind you watching the football? Has she got a sister?
    I mean she will probably mind but she knows the drill. 
  • clive said:
    I believe I’m right in saying the Sky Red Button option is without commentary though.........is that correct?
    No,just checked, tonights' 'red button' matches all have commentary.
    usually the red button games have just one camera covering the game .. sometimes two, rarely more .. as I wrote elsewhere, ssports have dropped one here, the feature is Luton/Millwall .. sky have gone for relegation fodder as opposed to the cream at the top, i.e. us ((:>)

I don't see any reason why the PS4 App should have different functionality, although I'm speculating. On the IOS APP, once logged in you need to select 'Live TV' from the options at the bottom of the screen and you'll get a list of all the programmes currently live including all Championship games available on the red button. Select the game you want and you're good to go.
  • Valley Pass is saying that the live stream is only for people outside the UK....
  • Valley Pass is saying that the live stream is only for people outside the UK....
    That’s true for weekends but not for midweek. They streamed the Forest game and will be streaming all midweek fixtures.
  • edited October 2019
    robroy said:
    Download the sky sports app and they have all the games if you log in. No need for Sky go. 

I watched the leeds game last night and the drop down had all the other games and updated scores. You can just click about and flip between all the games. Superb! 
    @r@robroy I have logged in. Where do I find it on the sky sports app?

Can't see it under the live tv bit.
  • Live on skybet if you have a login. 
  • Has anyone had any luck getting the streams to work on mobile? VP says no luck but I'm hoping there's a workaround...