Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

When is the next Football for a Fiver day?

I know this isn't every fans favourite day, but for me living in Stockport looking to bring my daughter down to the Valley for the first time (To see a match) its a good day as it isn't too expensive (if i sort out the travel and hotel early)

Does anyone know when they plan to do this?  Usually there is one before Christmas and one after

Thank You

Comments

• cafcwill said:
    looking to bring my daughter down to the Valley for the first time
    You might want to warn her that we are normally shit on FFAF games.
  • I'm sure I read somewhere that it was the Blackburn game on 15th Feb but don't quote me on it.
  • Just seen that there is a Fans Forum this week too.  Is this one a LDT 'takeover' update or a full forum? if its a full one it might get mentioned there (possibly)

@Ollywozere do you know the date at all for the FFAF?

• I'm sure I read somewhere that it was the Blackburn game on 15th Feb but don't quote me on it.
    Hope so. Will be a good Valentines treat for my wife. :-) 
  • June I hope
  • do we know if this was mentioned in the fans forum at all?

• I saw a poster in Covered End the other night against Swansea, 15th Feb against Blackburn is the Football for a Fiver day.

Nice cheap Valentines treat for the missus this year then.

• I saw a poster in Covered End the other night against Swansea, 15th Feb against Blackburn is the Football for a Fiver day.

Nice cheap Valentines treat for the missus this year then.

A Tony Mowbrayagram  :smile: