Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Brom tickets (SOLD OUT- 1,994)

Comments

• Options
    If you're missing points and have proof (a stub or printout) take it to the ticket office with your membership card
  • Options
    If you're missing points and have proof (a stub or printout) take it to the ticket office with your membership card
    Genuine question, but when are they open? :joy:

I will have to try and do that when I’m next free and in Charlton.
  • Options
    You could try sending an email. I did on my sons behalf but never received a reply. Again.
  • Options
    They add the points on after match is played, incase anyone purchases ticket and then returns them before match has taken place I expect. 
  • Options
    Just ordered, 221 left
  • Options
    Sage said:

It'll be on the website somewhere. I usually go straight after matchdays on a Saturday
  • Options
    Sage said:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/buy-tickets/ticket-office-opening-hours
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Croydon said:
    Sage said:
    Two queries:

1) How do I get the club to add my loyalty points on correctly? There have been a couple of times where I should have 10 extra but they’ve not been added. Leeds at home being the latest

2) Why are loyalty points only added once the game has been played? If you’ve bought the ticket, what does it matter if it hasn’t been played yet? For this example, I’ve got two tickets for West Brom but the 10 loyalty points won’t be added until after the game.

I currently have 480 points but should have at least 500 by my calculation. 510 after West Brom, and hopefully 520 after Millwall, if I manage to get a ticket!
    You wouldn't get 10 for Leeds at home, home matches are 5 I think? 
    Home matches in the league bought prior to the day of the game are 10 points.

5 is for cup games and when bought on the day of the game.
    Didn't realise that. Seems bizarre a home ticket gets the same points as an away, but I'm sure that's an argument that's been done to death.
  • Options
    Still 207 tickets left so looks like everyone who really wanted one has got one and no need for phased sales for this one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ticket update

Standard tickets

43 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £5.00 £20.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Standard tickets

43 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £5.00 £20.00

Wheelchair Bays

22 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    So how many sold. ?
  • Options
    That must be over 2000 sold?
  • Options
    Hopefully. 
    I'm really looking forward to it. 
  • Options
    Still 207 tickets left so looks like everyone who really wanted one has got one and no need for phased sales for this one?
    Or another way of looking at it is that all proven supporters got a ticket and there was still some left for the occasional supporters. 
  • Options
    All gone according to ticket section on OS.
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    All gone according to ticket section on OS.
    Good response from fans to Bows and the team.
  • Options
    Let's hope we get more tickets for this one .
  • Options
    Fantastic.

Cannot wait, it’s gunna be a brilliant atmosphere from us.

We really have become a group of supporters that makes a real effort for our team and makes a proper noise wherever we go. Well done all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With Millwall and Luton coming after WBA, away sell outs will soon become the norm.
  • Options
    Selling 2,000+ for a midlands game nearly 3 weeks before match is fantastic for us (particularly with no real active coach network to lynchpin it)
    Ive told you already mate, when we start taking 3000 to places like Huddersfield and wigan i might break a smile.
  • Options
    For a club that historically has such shocking away numbers, our away following over the past 12 months has been incredible.

Good stuff.
    Theve worked out your not going anymore.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    For a club that historically has such shocking away numbers, our away following over the past 12 months has been incredible.

Good stuff.
    Theve worked out your not going anymore.
    Wednesday away will be back to 300 then.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Selling 2,000+ for a midlands game nearly 3 weeks before match is fantastic for us (particularly with no real active coach network to lynchpin it)
    Ive told you already mate, when we start taking 3000 to places like Huddersfield and wigan i might break a smile.
    Accrington away you smiled, when death was mentioned.

This is true, @roseandcrown will vouch for this.
  • Options
    If we couldn’t bring 2k to West Brom it’d be very poor. £20 tickets, not too far, a ground we’ve not been to In a while and doing better than expected in the league...
  • Options
    West Brom is a proper ground as well, good away end to make plenty of noise in 
  • Options
    If we couldn’t bring 2k to West Brom it’d be very poor. £20 tickets, not too far, a ground we’ve not been to In a while and doing better than expected in the league...
    I don't think we took 2,000 there in the Prem