Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many supporters on CL live in SE6 ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    yes still live here and my son and daughter all st holders 
  • Options
    yes still live here and my son and daughter all st holders 
    4 + the DAN family =7.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Lived in Catford for a couple of years in the early eighties.
    I’m currently reading Keith Peacock’s autobiography “No Substitute” and he rattles on at length (flatteringly) about Lenny Glover.  It couldn’t be. ..  could it?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Lived in Catford for a couple of years in the early eighties.
    I’m currently reading Keith Peacock’s autobiography “No Substitute” and he rattles on at length (flatteringly) about Lenny Glover.  It couldn’t be. ..  could it?
    It ain't :smile:
  • Options
    Thanks Covered End.  I’ll crawl back under whatever it is I’m supposed to crawl under 😀
  • Options
    Out of the 3 so far
    Anyone live near Perry Hill, would be nice to meet some other Charlton fans for a beer(plus I have sky so maybe could come round to watch the Fulham game, although I have a small tv haha)

I’m more Culverley Green or as I like to call it lower Bromley village.
    As a kid, if asked, I'd quite correctly say I lived in Bromley.  If they were to probe further they'd also find I lived on the Downham council estate.  It always amazed me how many noses this put out of joint.  'But that's not Bromley that's Lewisham' they'd cry.  'Not my bit old chap, I live in Bromlay don't you know'.
  • Options
    Season ticket holder of 17 years. Recently moved to Catford from Eltham. Live opposite the cricket club.
  • Options
    Season ticket holder of 17 years. Recently moved to Catford from Eltham. Live opposite the cricket club.
    Excellent, you're the 8th so far.
  • Options
    Pennerley road ? 
  • Options
    Out of the 3 so far
    Anyone live near Perry Hill, would be nice to meet some other Charlton fans for a beer(plus I have sky so maybe could come round to watch the Fulham game, although I have a small tv haha)

As a kid, if asked, I'd quite correctly say I lived in Bromley.  If they were to probe further they'd also find I lived on the Downham council estate.  It always amazed me how many noses this put out of joint.  'But that's not Bromley that's Lewisham' they'd cry.  'Not my bit old chap, I live in Bromlay don't you know'.
    #donotbeashamedtoliveinDownham
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2019
    Excellent, you're the 8th so far.
    Have just spoke to @SoundAsa£ and he's waving his white flag.
  • Options
    Sorry mate. Less SE6 more South Pacific . I was SE10 when I started supporting CAFC. 
  • Options
    Out of the 3 so far

Arran Road here, Jack. You?
  • Options
    Out of the 3 so far

#donotbeashamedtoliveinDownham
    'I'm not.
  • Options
    Out of the 3 so far

Arran Road here, Jack. You?
    I'm Newquay road
  • Options
    Officially moved and now part of the Catford Mob
  • Options
    I do now. South circular maaaaassive
  • Options
    Lived inSangley Road for 9 years now in Ladywell Village. 
  • Options
    I lived in Catford, SE6 from birth to 1999. All the family Addicks now live outside of SE6.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2019
    I used to live in SE6...one away from the holy grail! Cumberland Place, just by the train line
  • Options
    Out of the 3 so far
    No ons took me up on this offer so in my frontroom.watching it alone