Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rugby World Cup 2019

Comments

• Options
    The All Blacks have never been beaten in a World Cup pool game.  A bit of added interest for the Springbok game today.
    Also heard a stat today that no team beaten in a pool game has won a World Cup. 

Fancy South Africa to turn them over. 
    Would love for that to happen.
    Sick of the All Blacks.
    I support NZ in any sport (as long as they don't play Denmark), apart from rugby union.
    Unfortunately they're bit of a one-trick pony.
    Would love for them to succeed in league and also improve in football.
  • Options
    And Fiji lead Oz 14-12 at HT. 
  • Options
    Now 21-12 to Fiji 🇫🇯 
  • Options
    Now 21-20 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Yellow for Fiji and a try for Australia straight away.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    21-25

21-32 and getting silly now 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    39-21
  • Options
    Reckon we will see this a lot where the smaller teams fade at the end? 
  • Options
    I see people complaining about the ITV coverage... here’s a flavour of what we are getting in the States...
  • Options
    "the offload game"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see people complaining about the ITV coverage... here’s a flavour of what we are getting in the States...
    Alex Corbisiero one of the main commentators over there is very knowledgable and Dan Lyle former captain of the US and Bath player. Not too bad really. To be honest BT sport have excellent rugby coverage through the season, shame they didn’t get it.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Probably not worth me putting a cash bet on France to accompany my sweepstake then? They are always a team who can get to the semis on a good day
    The good days for France seem well in the past.  They've been poor for quite some time.
    The good days, or at least minutes, may be coming back.  14-3 up v Argentina with two cracking tries in a couple of minutes.
  • Options
    Yellow for Fiji and a try for Australia straight away.
    But the Aussie 14 should have had a red card well before that.  Awful crash into Yato's head, no attempt to make a tackle, missed badly by the officials.
  • Options
    France are looking decent
  • Options
    France in disarray. Great to see.
  • Options
    20 18 now . Arg coming back
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Can we change the title of this thread to ‘Rugby Union World Cup’?
    Seeing as the first Rugby World Cup was in fact in League ;-D

COYBIG!
  • Options
    Fra 20 Arg 21
  • Options
    23-21
  • Options
    France may have just lost...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    France may have just lost...
    Got out of jail
  • Options
    Arg miss pen in last min !!!!!
  • Options
    And its kicked off at the end !!
  • Options
    WTF is going on down there!!!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    France are looking decent
    France in disarray. Great to see.
    That’s so France.
  • Options
    shame. really felt the argies might of had enough to win that in the second half. just a few feet out with that penalty kick. 
  • Options
    Nug said:
    Alex Corbisiero one of the main commentators over there is very knowledgable and Dan Lyle former captain of the US and Bath player. Not too bad really. To be honest BT sport have excellent rugby coverage through the season, shame they didn’t get it.
    Has to be terrestrial
  • Options
    Danepak said:
    The All Blacks have never been beaten in a World Cup pool game.  A bit of added interest for the Springbok game today.

Sick of the All Blacks.
    I support NZ in any sport (as long as they don't play Denmark), apart from rugby union.
    Looks like South Africa won’t be getting anything today! 
  • Options
    This is a diffrent sport to the 1st 2 games. 
  • Options
    Danepak said:

Sick of the All Blacks.
    I’m much the same.  Was thrilled to bits when the Lions won in Wellington (I was at the game).  On the other hand I would love to have seen David Tua put up a better show v Lennox Lewis (some hopes) and the same for Joseph Parker v AJ.