Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charity walk video - please watch and donate where possible

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2226085278?view=permalink&id=10157436367895279

Please take a moment to watch this little video put together for our Together for Ten charity walk in memory of Rob Knox and Jimmy Mizen. 

We need all the support we can get and all donations will be split equally between th Charlton Athletic Community Trust and ForJimmy. The Knox's and the Mizens are fully behind this and we hope to do them proud with our 10 mile walk to the Den on the 9th November. 

We will be walking from Sidcup where Rob Knox sadly died, down through Eltham to Lee where Jimmy Mizen lost his life and then up through Blackheath and Greenwich on the way to the Den. We are looking for 11 official walkers from each team to walk but anyone can join us from Greenwich onwards especially those with young children. 

For more information or to Donate please contact myself or Danny Poore on any socials and look for #togetherforten

Please help us spread the word. 

Craig and Danny

Comments

• http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Togetherforten
    Here is a link to the donation page for anyone who wishes to donate and also to help prove this ia legitimate for those who dont know me and are sceptical. 
  • Saw this on Facebook and donated earlier Craig, and will be dragging my daughter along for at least part of the walk, then hopefully the game if we can get a ticket. I heard Barry Mizen speak at my kids' school last year. He is an amazing man, speaking with such dignity after the tragedy that befell his family. Come on Lifers, lets throw our weight behind this. What happened to these two lads could just as easily happen to one of our relatives. This is also in support of two great charities, including our wonderful Community Trust.
  • Thank you and very much appreciated. I will post more about the walk soon.