Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bowyer sending off

Did anyone see what happened? Assume he said something to the 4th official 

Comments

• I saw it happen straight away and, as much as i hate to say it, imo it was thrown aggressively.
  • Rossman92 said:
    I saw it happen straight away and, as much as i hate to say it, imo it was thrown aggressively.
    No worse than throwing a ball on the pitch to waste time though
    Of course not. But what I’m saying is that Bowyer threw it out of anger
  • edited September 2019
    I saw it happen straight away and, as much as i hate to say it, imo it was thrown aggressively.
    It shouldn’t have been on the pitch in the first place....deliberately kicked there by one of the Birmingham coaching staff I understand.
  • I thought it must have been language. Otherwise it was a very harsh red. 
  • Rossman92 said:
    No worse than throwing a ball on the pitch to waste time though
    Of course not. But what I’m saying is that Bowyer threw it out of anger
    Yeah I gotcha. Will be tough to appeal to the efl how angrily someone threw a ball I'm afraid
  • Pathetic reason. Ref's mother should disown him. Would be a deserved punishment for that ref.
  • Sponsored links:

• How did it come from the Oxford United dugout? Someone digging out Robinson again?
  • Throw a ball angrily on the pitch it is dissent and a yellow. Why different for off the pitch?
  • Took about 2-3mins to sort all that out and he only played an extra 30 seconds on top of the added time 
  • Can a manager's red card be appealed..?
  • Took about 2-3mins to sort all that out and he only played an extra 30 seconds on top of the added time 
    If we were still playing now we wouldn't have scored.
    Just not our day today. Move on.
  • How did it come from the Oxford United dugout? Someone digging out Robinson again?
    If it has come from there course Bow needs to use force.
    Well that proves it was agressive... Must of been travelling to make it all the way from Oxford!
  • Sponsored links:

• Never seen a manager sent off without a calamitous referee performance as well. This bloke today was useless.
  • That’s all a bit weird cos the ref was on his way over to the Lino before Bowyer threw the ball .
    So why was he on his way over there 
    Bowyer lobbing the ball back to the Brummies was during the refs stroll over to lino
    thats what i thought i saw
    confused of Epping 
  • That’s all a bit weird cos the ref was on his way over to the Lino before Bowyer threw the ball .
    So why was he on his way over there 
    Bowyer lobbing the ball back to the Brummies was during the refs stroll over to lino
    thats what i thought i saw
    confused of Epping 
    Exactly. Then when played was resumed 2 birmingham players should have been booked and didn't book them.

• It will be shocking if Bow has to serve a touchline ban for that. If he does it it matter for arbitration court for sport. Simples!

• It will be shocking if Bow has to serve a touchline ban for that. If he does it it matter for arbitration court for sport. Simples!

We only know what we saw...........but didn’t hear what was said.
    I have an idea that might be where the problem lies.
    We’ll have to wait for the refs report to know exactly why the red card came out.

We only know what we saw...........but didn’t hear what was said.
    I have an idea that might be where the problem lies.
    We’ll have to wait for the refs report to know exactly why the red card came out.
    Referees reports should be made public!
  • They appeared to have a number of balls lined up next to their dugout. Not sure why you would have that as the away team except to waste time? Presumably visiting teams don’t bring their own warm-up balls - or do they? Cannot be their job to supply replacement match balls so they were obviously cheating and it was premeditated.

Fourth official should have been all over that. Hardly the reason we lost though. 
    The visiting team bring everything they need.