Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sales of Birmingham match

Comments

• edited September 2019
    shine166 said:
    7,400 tickets left.
    Good chance of 22k + at the weekend then 
    No chance whatsoever.
    In your estimation, what are the walk up figures likely to be?
    I doubt if the gate is going to be higher than 18,500 unless there are lots of comps, but that’s just a guess.
  • In terms of home crowd it wont be much bigger then average, despite our league position. I think we would need to be in the top 6 still by Feb/March to really see a significant uplift in home attendance. 
  • CAFCTrev said:
    In terms of home crowd it wont be much bigger then average, despite our league position. I think we would need to be in the top 6 still by Feb/March to really see a significant uplift in home attendance. 

But that ‘average’ is already 17k plus and, hopefully, rising.
  • 17 k average is good, considering the crap over the last few years. 
  • CAFCTrev said:
    In terms of home crowd it wont be much bigger then average, despite our league position. I think we would need to be in the top 6 still by Feb/March to really see a significant uplift in home attendance. 
    Or Roland sells up!!
  • Sadly missing this one due to holiday in Canaries, back for Leeds though.
  • Last time we topped 20K for a regular season home game was February 2016 against Reading to see Kermogant score twice against us. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Jints said:
    Last time we topped 20K for a regular season home game was February 2016 against Reading to see Kermogant score twice against us. 
    Football for a Fiver.
  • Croydon said:
    Got an email from the club urging me tou buy a ticket to help sell-out the Covered End.

"We can see you bought a ticket for the Doncaster play-off game but not one for this game yet..."

Funny, I thought my ST would include this match too.
    Sounds like you need some advice from Stalwall. 
  • Jints said:
    Last time we topped 20K for a regular season home game was February 2016 against Reading to see Kermogant score twice against us. 
    Football for a Fiver.
    Ah, that explains it. We didn't get over 20K in any other game that season.
  • edited September 2019
    CAFCTrev said:

But that ‘average’ is already 17k plus and, hopefully, rising.
    Its not 17k Charlton supporters though. 
  • Any kid that went on a cact course in the holidays was given a code to get two free tickets (1 adult, 1 U18) in the east stand, H block. 

Is there anything going on before the game inside or out for the 100th anniversary 
  • CAFCBell said:
    Any kid that went on a cact course in the holidays was given a code to get two free tickets (1 adult, 1 U18) in the east stand, H block. 

Is there anything going on before the game inside or out for the 100th anniversary 
    Lots of pals for your boys @AFKABartram?
  • Yeah great, can’t wait lol
  • Sponsored links:

• 6727 available.

They've also opened up some seats in the East Stand Block B disabled section.
  • Any update?
  • I haven't bought our three yet, but will do so. Will be my son's last game before he goes off to Uni. It doesn't seem that long since he was a mascot entering the pitch with Darren Bent.
    Coincidentally one of my favorite Darren Bent moments came against Birmingham at the Valley when he absolutely skinned Mario Melchiot on the break in the closing moments to seal a 2 nil victory. Similar result this Saturday please.

Will never forget how it looked like Melchiot was running backwards!
  • edited September 2019
    Any update?
    5,586 available (I think)
  • Simonsen said:
    Any update?
    5866 available but some sections seem to have "sold" very high numbers since this morning.....all a bit weird (probably comps given away or something).
    Thanks
  • So about 19,000 gate at present with a few days to go 
  • Probably a good few walk ups with the nice weather expected and a few weeks since last match
  • Be nice to see a 3k walk up Saturday