Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbs

edited June 2007 in Rumours
Just nipped out to get myself a sarnie and a strange thought crossed my mind.........No Carter it wasn't about that.....Just wondered if Curbs actually had any intention of buying DB but we had a word in his old shell like and asked him to bid £17m, told Darren to turn it down, and in the process drove Spuds offer up.

I know this is a bit of an LTGTR post but...........

Whatever the price we end up getting, hats off the Board for sticking to their guns and getting the price we wanted all along. Circa £15m

Comments

• Options
    Conspiracy theory..... love it! ;-)

Although Egghead put out comments how disappointed he was - and that they would now pursue other targets.
    Surely the most handsome club owner in the Prem wasn't in on the racket too?
  • Options
    great thoery dan dude
  • Options
    Thats definately interesting.... a theory that may just so happen to fit the facts..... doing us a favour....
  • Options
    Why not. People do it on Ebay all the time. Get a mate to bid on something youre selling

Wouldnt have to be!

Just between PV, DB and AC
  • Options
    I see you don't think Richard Murray wouldn't be involved......after his Dowie court case. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I see you don't think Richard Murray wouldn't be involved......after his Dowie court case. ;-)

Well he's already shown he cant lie to save his life so probably a good idea for him not to be ITK ;-)
  • Options
    But are things all that rosy over at Upton Valley Park?

Curbs faces the Tin Tack...Allegedly
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Edit