Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Bent not sold to spurs (Yet)

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Wrong info...

Comments

• Options
    Has he agreed personal terms??
  • Options
    aparently just broke on SSN ...... no more details as of yet, Im being texted this from my mate in London
  • Options
    andy burton said it was still a couple of hours from being done.
  • Options
    "Tottenham will complete the signing of striker Darren Bent from Charlton later today. The two clubs have agreed a fee."

That's all SSN just said (I've got it on now.)
  • Options
    christ ...... I just asked my mate directly and he told me..... gone sorry people mis information
  • Options
    something to talk about tonight i suppose!
  • Options
    whats mis information? what you on about?
  • Options
    well basically I got a text from my mate in London saying hes gone.... he said on SSN now that hes gone... so I posted then someone else whos watching SSN says Personal terms still to be reached so I was apologising form wrong info... I was just going on what my mate said...
  • Options
    This is bollocks, what's going on??
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Good. It was always going to happen. We can move on now without clutching at straws.
    TBH I don't think he was really THAT good. He was good yeah, but anything over £10m is a result.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SORRY !!!!! my mate jumped the gun and misunderstood Sky Sports News thinking the deal was done!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]SORRY !!!!! my mate jumped the gun and misunderstood Sky Sports News thinking the deal was done!!!!!

in your mates defence, they did state he had gone about half an hour ago, then corrected themselves.
  • Options
    they are probably just reporting the Guardian/BBC reports from earlier.
  • Options
    yeah alot of reports say deal done but if you read them they say expected to sign
    gogle darren bent under news
  • Options
    right ok..... cool
  • Options
    Can't help but think Spurs is a mistake for Dazza.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Can't help but think Spurs is a mistake for Dazza.[/quote]

yeah me too
  • Options
    Me three....
  • Options
    Me four.
    Worth him going to a Champions League team if he's going to be 'rotated'.
  • Options
    The other week SSN said he was 'gone' to West Scam too.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    at least it gives us closure.

Too many big sources are reporting it being finalised today for it not to be...
  • Options
    Well everything was agreed, including apparently passing a medical, but he changed his mind.
  • Options
    I agree that anything over 10 million is great. I don't see how his worth that much more than Judus (Defoe).

Darren's an out and out goal scorer, where as Defoe has a better all round game, as does Keane.

Don't know why his going to Spurs, crap club, terrible consistency, rotation, better strikers, bad move for Darren.

(plus I could NEVER cheer on spurs)
  • Options
    SSN now reporting that the fee is agreed and personal terms being discussed, not saying what the fee is, just says that Spurs originally offered £10m and we are holding out for £16m.

I suspect therefore it will be £12m with add ons of another 2/3m...

Will be done this afternoon, SSN now showing all of Benty's best goals for us....