Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Weekend of Derbies

2»

Comments

• edited September 2019
    Huge game in Sweden today. Stockholm derby.

Second placed AIK v top of the table Djurgarden. AIK will close the gap to 1 point with a win. Djurgarden will be 7 clear with 8 games to go if they win.

Ex-Addicks Astrit Ajdarevic and Fredrik Ulvestad play for Djurgarden. 

AIK are 1-0 up at half time.
    Apologies dont follow swedish football so didnt realise or I would have added it to my list
    But you follow Austrian and Bulgarian? Some people have too much time on their hands. 
    Austrian- I saw it mentioned on twitter

Bulgarian- Super Tony Watt plays for CSKA Sofia so ofcourse 
  • Easy opener for Tottenham
  • Huge game in Sweden today. Stockholm derby.

Second placed AIK v top of the table Djurgarden. AIK will close the gap to 1 point with a win. Djurgarden will be 7 clear with 8 games to go if they win.

Ex-Addicks Astrit Ajdarevic and Fredrik Ulvestad play for Djurgarden. 

AIK are 1-0 up at half time.
    Apologies dont follow swedish football so didnt realise or I would have added it to my list
    But you follow Austrian and Bulgarian? Some people have too much time on their hands. 
    Give him time.....he's working his way through the alphabet.
  • Am finding the PL ridiculously boring and over hyped atm.
  • Would live to go to a River v Boca game one day.

https://twitter.com/AhmadAWR/status/1168291301705564161
    Just to go to a River or Boca match would amazing, definitely on my bucket list.
  • Also, Hadjuk Split beat Dynamo Zagreb 1-0 in Split on Saturday - basically like the Croatian Old Firm. Watched the match in a bar in Croatia and was trying to understand the hatred between the clubs, think it’s to do with some historic animosity (possibly linked to the war) but couldn’t really understand it.